Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

Advertisement
Or DJ can have a Jr season like John Adams (ND) a few years ago and be a 1st round projection but come back senior year and go undrafted. If DJ gets a 4th round grade or better he’s outta here.
U have to leave cause u never know especially at running back since u tread tires early and dont have much time to make big money.

I think he needs to stay but that kid might push him out. I think it would be a Joe Yearby level bad decision
Yearby's decision had no impact on his football, his or Miami's. There's plenty of film on him. His 40 time was not going to drop under 4.5. He wasn't going to improve his draft stock by staying. Also, it didn't look like he figured into Miami's future. The last half of his jr. year he must have got into the infamous doghouse. He got dropped in the rotation and all his time went to Gus Edwards. The biggest impact of his decision is that he probably left without his degree.

Dallas's decision may be more influenced by the fact he is now a father rather than anyone pushing him out. He has another mouth to feed.

Advertisement
And you know for a FACT he reached out to the staff? Not rumor, not I heard and not somebody said but for a FACT?

No facts, just that rumbling from threads here CIS that he’s had conversations with teammates and others committed to Miami that he’s open to conversation.

I have to take this as significant that players who call Miami pretty much daily or very often there choice ( colleges cannot call them dead period ) have brought Parrish up in there conversations.

I remember as a kid picking teams in the street would tell team captain to pick this guy or not to same this committed players recruit when colleges can’t we all know this goes on.

So if scuttle but is drawing attention even to CIS you have to at least acknowledge confidence is somewhat positive ears are listening.

But having FACTS NO just what people saying.

Hearsay but ignoring it is a good thing for Parrish and Miami.

I want him what a refined pure RB to compliment our group unreal chemistry potent and deadly combination .

GOCANES

Yearby's decision had no impact on his football, his or Miami's. There's plenty of film on him. His 40 time was not going to drop under 4.5. He wasn't going to improve his draft stock by staying. Also, it didn't look like he figured into Miami's future. The last half of his jr. year he must have got into the infamous doghouse. He got dropped in the rotation and all his time went to Gus Edwards. The biggest impact of his decision is that he probably left without his degree.

Dallas's decision may be more influenced by the fact he is now a father rather than anyone pushing him out. He has another mouth to feed.

Yearby had 2 kids and an older baby mother to at the time

Parrish ran for 232 yards and two touchdowns to lead Miami Columbus to a 21-17 win over Osceola HS in Kissimmee on Friday night.

Osceola has some big ole boys, RB Henry Parrish is putting in some work.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I’m hoping that DE Cane commit keeps working Parrish.

Parrish knows there’s a open door for him he just needs to FLIP the switch and walk in .

Parrish will prove he is an elite RB , we NEED PARISH you always need natural explosive RB imagine a two set backfield Chaney and Parish OMG

GOCANES

Ya think lol

They make sh*t sooo hard...but its still people on here talking bout "coaches know best they get paid to do this" ...f*ck No d Frio is/was a dc..Banda makes a great Long Island..

75-80% of this board was all in on Parrish since the end of last season...fully expecting him to do what he is doing right now.

Not sure if we will get him or try...but if your looking for a 2nd rb...i would be ALLL over Mr.Parrish

They make sh*t sooo hard...but its still people on here talking bout "coaches know best they get paid to do this" ...f*ck No d Frio is/was a dc..Banda makes a great Long Island..

75-80% of this board was all in on Parrish since the end of last season...fully expecting him to do what he is doing right now.

Not sure if we will get him or try...but if your looking for a 2nd rb...i would be ALLL over Mr.Parrish

This is the easy ****, yet they must over think it.

Advertisement

Naw man haven’t you heard? We got Chaney this year and franklin next year, we can load up in ‘21, the class is deeeppp. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back