Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

Advertisement
The consensus determined by top tier college football programs is that he isnt a UM quality back.
Thats the only thing thats concerning but with our luck the heat will turn up and he will get a huge offer, I think we should jump on him and make him a part of this class before that happens. If he commits then a big offer comes and he dips then he was lying the whole time and we wont look bad. He is worth taking a chance on I think after I saw that one game this year, he looks plenty fast and shifty this isnt Slow Yearby.

Insane production in Dade County??? That doesn't mean a **** thing! He's just a 3 star and that's all that matters! Don't be so out of touch.
Mods.....can we bring back the porster rating system but have it tied to a star system? So for instance, I would clearly be a 5 star poster and this guy would be NR or a 2 star porster. That would honestly be pretty cool.

Mods.....can we bring back the porster rating system but have it tied to a star system? So for instance, I would clearly be a 5 star poster and this guy would be NR or a 2 star porster. That would honestly be pretty cool.
Wish we still had that man

Advertisement
OK and remember he had an "offer" from UM too... It wasn't committable, at least at the time. Is he ****ed at Tenn/Mich/FSU as well?

We know he didn't have a committable offer from UM because it was widely reported the staff slow played him trying to get the DBC kid who was never coming here on board. Nobody is running from that fact.

As far as Tenn/Mich/F$U, who knows? I don't have any inside information, do you? What I do know is Pitt offered before all of those schools, he has a solid relationship with Charlie Partridge (who stays plugged in down here), and for all the **** people talk about Pitt, not only did they actually win our **** division last year, but they have a solid history of putting RBs into the NFL (from Tony Dorsett to Curtis Martin to Shady McCoy to Dion Lewis to James Conner to even Ollison getting drafted in the 5th this year).

What I see is a talented kid whose offer list is improving based on a strong junior season after being a relative unknown on the national recruiting scene. He committed before the start of his senior season to a P5 school that won its division last year and has a decent reputation for putting RBs into the league. And all I am hearing is: "If he was good, he'd have better offers. He doesn't have better offers, so he's not good."

I guess time will tell.

Thats the only thing thats concerning but with our luck the heat will turn up and he will get a huge offer, I think we should jump on him and make him a part of this class before that happens. If he commits then a big offer comes and he dips then he was lying the whole time and we wont look bad. He is worth taking a chance on I think after I saw that one game this year, he looks plenty fast and shifty this isnt Slow Yearby.

I have a feeling this thread will take a sharp turn towards hypocrisy if he visits O$U and gets an offer.

@D RevLee would be in the negatives. I’d be a 1 Star cuz all I do is talk about selling pens, getting drunk, telling people to get bent if they say something extremely dumb. Now sell me this mother ******* pen.

Advertisement
@D RevLee would be in the negatives. I’d be a 1 Star cuz all I do is talk about selling pens, getting drunk, telling people to get bent if they say something extremely dumb. Now sell me this mother ******* pen.
I wanted to let you know that my late summer softball coed team is off to a 1-0 start with a 24-12 win, and I got drunk doin it.
No game this week with the holiday, but I expect to contend to put a boat on the water with this squad. Will update in random threads throughout the year.

Different backs, but watching a dude like Zack Moss star here and get away and turn into an absolute stud. I'd take Parrish. High floor and maybe lower ceiling, but worth taking.

It was sarcasm dude. I thought it was obvious. I guess not.

Advertisement
I wanted to let you know that my late summer softball coed team is off to a 1-0 start with a 24-12 win, and I got drunk doin it.
No game this week with the holiday, but I expect to contend to put a boat on the water with this squad. Will update in random threads throughout the year.
12”? That’s high scoring as **** if it’s 16”. Where you play?

We know he didn't have a committable offer from UM because it was widely reported the staff slow played him trying to get the DBC kid who was never coming here on board. Nobody is running from that fact.

DannyboyCane has a son? Right on!

Advertisement
Bingo. That era came, left, and is gone.

We need to recruit kids that can come here and ball in this conference.

Also been disappointed in the recruited jobs these staffs have done recently.

Best RB in south Florida and the best QB in SF should be prioritized heavily.

Missing Geno, Bridgewater, Lamar, Brandon Doughty, would have put us ahead the last few years big time.

Some kids down in South Florida do get overlooked yearly just due to sheer numbers of available prospects down there.

Still mad about the Devin Bush bs
The staff wasn't responsible for Bridgewater, many of these so-called fans are for the way they treated Jacory Harris and Bridgewater said so himself. He was appalled at how many in the fan base turned on Harris. Many people railed against them when they did it only to be told "If Bridgewater is so soft and bothered by what we say about "Japicky" then we don't want him here anyway!" Precisely the reason I say many people here are just professional trolls intent on causing us trouble from within. The ring leaders will be the ones denying this. Golden had his share of recruiting mistakes but Bridgewater AINT one of them.

I watched Knighton play and I wasn't overly WOW in his play , Parrish though played with abandon aggressiveness just something I picked up on utilizing his tools while K just didn't have that fire I saw in Parrish.

There are so many superb RB out there and yes Parrish doesn't have to schools you shared , but when there's a player like this next store whom you know through other recruits has extended his hand / ear to The U even after basically being ignored.

Call his cell asap and at least have a hush hush conversation , I feel if we wholeheartedly connect Parrish will FLIP with a good feeiling of it was meant to be.

GOCANES
And you know for a FACT he reached out to the staff? Not rumor, not I heard and not somebody said but for a FACT?

1. I'm not sure who is whining about anything in this thread. It's been a pretty mild discussion as far as CIS goes. Voicing disagreement with the staff does not equal whining.

2. I don't think anyone here is actually saying Parrish is better than Chaney. To my eye, I think Chaney is the best back in Dade in the 2020 class (and easily top 2 in Florida). I also happen to think Parrish is the second best back in Dade in the 2020 class, he's a Miami caliber RB, and the staff let themselves be d!cked around chasing for a RB who may project as a better prospect than Parrish, but who most on this board with a clue knew was never coming here (hurting their chances at landing Parrish in the process).

3. Which is problematic, because we need more than one RB in this class. With Asa transferring, we brought in 1 RB in the 2019 class. Right now, we have 1 RB in the 2020 class. There is a solid chance the DJ Dallas goes pro after this season. Burns has been consistently hurt. Lingard has a pedigree and should be great, but he is also coming off injury. Before Asa transferred, it was debatable whether we needed 2 this class. At this point, it's really not.
Dallas ain't going nowhere. Y'all always saying somebody's leaving.

The staff wasn't responsible for Bridgewater, many of these so-called fans are for the way they treated Jacory Harris and Bridgewater said so himself. He was appalled at how many in the fan base turned on Harris. Many people railed against them when they did it only to be told "If Bridgewater is so soft and bothered by what we say about "Japicky" then we don't want him here anyway!" Precisely the reason I say many people here are just professional trolls intent on causing us trouble from within. The ring leaders will be the ones denying this. Golden had his share of recruiting mistakes but Bridgewater AINT one of them.

Thanks for this take. Didn’t remember this one. I just think you recruit the **** out of the top QB and RB in the tri county every year. I remember people here explicitly didn’t want Lamar Jackson here. Posters even called him a WR.

It happens. But get the guys on the roster even if they are a “grayshirt” candidate. If they can’t ball here they will transfer out.

Advertisement
Back