Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
any idea who Scott is leaning towards? Haven't checked out his recruiting much.

I wouldn't be opposed to Parrish or Holmes.

The timing of this sucks, right before dead period and right after Parrish commits to Pitt. Is it really just because he's scared of competition?
Don't listen to people who say that. Think about it like this, if u were a RB trying to get into the NFL would u stay at a school that has 3 RBs better than u?

Advertisement
Everyone but Chaney was on the roster when he transferred. He knew they would take another back. I wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't like being in Miami. He told someone on TOS that it wasn't anything that was or wasn't done by Miami. I think the kid just doesn't like it and if he has to sit, he might as well go somewhere else..

Advertisement
Everyone but Chaney was on the roster when he transferred. He knew they would take another back. I wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't like being in Miami. He told someone on TOS that it wasn't anything that was or wasn't done by Miami. I think the kid just doesn't like it and if he has to sit, he might as well go somewhere else..
Kid wants to play a lot and in the next few years it probably wouldn’t be likely at Miami given the talent ahead of him

(Laughs in Kayne West) Funny how I advocated for Parrish and Holmes I said take both of them. Older Canes Fans said "We already have depth we have this we have that" funny now we may not have anything now. You were banking on Asa Martin who ran from competition only to run from Competition again smh. Sad.

I hope this don’t turn into a D. Freeman situation. We should have taken Parish when he wanted in. Hopefully we can rebuild that relationship. You always take top RBs from Dade.

Advertisement
I think other players in cfb saw our offense from afar and probably thought Miami players were trash. Asa Martin, Tate, Kennedy all came here thinking they would just come in and start based on how our season went last year.
Only to come and find out that we weren't at all lacking in talent, and them boys went out on the practice field and found that out real quick.

Advertisement
A dime a dozen?

RBs definitely aren't that - at least not if you plan on watching Miami win championships.

Miami has had lots of big-time RBs.

We need 2 RBs in the class - who can play at a high level. We already have one. We clearly need another.

Yall killing me with this Parrish talk RBs are a dime a dozen we will find one just chill.

he said it himself right before the vikings drafted him or after (cant remember but it during that time)
I dont believe anything these kids say, could it be true? yes.........alot of these stories come out when there going to spurn miami to cover up the real reason which are bags. Most recruits we miss i always used to read they had a girlfriend at Florida thats why they went there which was all BS to me.

Advertisement
Back