Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Ok. Now we need another back this class. Hopefully Parrish isn't too upset over the lack of contact and Chaney can help in bringing him back in.

Advertisement
The timing of this sucks, right before dead period and right after Parrish commits to Pitt. Is it really just because he's scared of competition?

Advertisement
No panic. See whats up with Parrish and start working him if hes salty. You have 6 months. Also take a flyer out of Caziah Holmes and Toafili who were both FSU leans but now seem to be searching for a home with Knighton likely going to FSU. Marvin Scott the third can ball as well. Tank Bingsby is rated highly and doesnt seem to be a lock to South Carolina anymore. Keyvone Lee is looking around still. Lamy Constant and Tirek Murphy are two northeast kids that showed early interest you can circle back on. If you want another back there are plenty of options and their will probably be a late riser or 2 because we are still in South Florida.

No panic. See whats up with Parrish and start working him if hes salty. You have 6 months. Also take a flyer out of Caziah Holmes and Toafili who were both FSU leans but now seem to be searching for a home with Knighton likely going to FSU. Marvin Scott the third can ball as well. Tank Bingsby is rated highly and doesnt seem to be a lock to South Carolina anymore. Lamy Constant and Tirek Murphy are two northeast kids that showed early interest you can circle back on. If you want another back there are plenty of options and their will probably be a late riser or 2 because we are still in South Florida.
I would kick the wheels on Holmes I have talked to him before kid is a big canes fan. Just gotta make up for lost time

No panic. See whats up with Parrish and start working him if hes salty. You have 6 months. Also take a flyer out of Caziah Holmes and Toafili who were both FSU leans but now seem to be searching for a home with Knighton likely going to FSU. Marvin Scott the third can ball as well. Tank Bingsby is rated highly and doesnt seem to be a lock to South Carolina anymore. Lamy Constant and Tirek Murphy are two northeast kids that showed early interest you can circle back on. If you want another back there are plenty of options and their will probably be a late riser or 2 because we are still in South Florida.
Marvin Scott iii, hes pretty **** good as well and has an offer from us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going back in the portal twice in a few months is already dangerous , then mix in he’s injured? Prepare yourselves , this could go from the butterfly effect to straight up Armageddon.

Advertisement
Dont know about that one. This seems like a case of he wants us to regret our decision

Regret? He’s a good running back but no Don Chaney. To me if not him I’d like to look again at T. Murphy. The big back from NYC. Asa was going to be the big back next season.

Knighton gone, Asa Martin in the transfer portal.

Push hard for Parrish and hope it's not too late. He has the potential to be the next Kevin Smith.
Yall killing me with this Parrish talk RBs are a dime a dozen we will find one just chill.

Advertisement
Back