Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Dallas has a chance to become a prospect. He’s 220 lbs, returns punts, catches the ball and ran a 4.45 the last we timed forties. Even if you add a second (which is not a given), that’s a solid time for a big back.

You think a RB with a 5.45 forty will get drafted?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dallas has a chance to become a prospect. He’s 220 lbs, returns punts, catches the ball and ran a 4.45 the last we timed forties. Even if you add .1 (which is not a given), that’s a solid time for a big back.

Yea and Travis Homer ran 4.31 and Lingard a 4.27. Do you really believe those hand times from last year?

Homer’s real time is .17 off so that’s puts DJ at 4.6 range like I have been saying.

Advertisement
Lol @ anyone thinking Dallas would get drafted at this point. Dudes an UDFA at best as it stands right now.
I don't see it either. Look at where Homer went. His testing numbers were top 3 at the combine & he had production. Dallas won't have the numbers this season with Lo and Cam. He isn't going to test as high as Homer.

I assume we are off the Parrish train completely at this point? He's not coming to Paradise from what I've seen. I don't see any 2020 RB besides Chaney coming to Paradise.

Advertisement
Man what the **** happened with Asa Martin? We better go all in on Parrish now, pray that we have a chance

Knighton gone, Asa Martin in the transfer portal.

Push hard for Parrish and hope it's not too late. He has the potential to be the next Kevin Smith.

I’ve been trying to tell these dudes. You don’t let a kid this good walk away, especially to a division opponent. They kicked the tires on Knighton, as they should’ve. Now it’s time to go full blast on Parrish. Him and Chaney is a fantastic RB class.

Advertisement
I’ve been trying to tell these dudes. You don’t let a kid this good walk away, especially to a division opponent. They kicked the tires on Knighton, as they should’ve. Now it’s time to go full blast on Parrish. Him and Chaney is a fantastic RB class.
Wonder if the Martin news have anything to do with them not filling an appeal for him?

Advertisement
Back