Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

4/5 maybe...

He’s shown tremendous versatility and NFL teams all want the next Kamara(no I’m not saying DJ is Kamara talent)

Plays pretty decent RB between the tackles.
Can run routes out of the backfield and should be respected.
Plays special teams and has scored STs TDs.

If he can improve on his run blocking skill (a big NFL check mark they want to see) he can defiantly go in the middle rounds and stick as he is a Swiss Army knife to hold multiple jobs for his roster spot

Travis Homer in two attempts at the combine ran a 4.48 and a 4.54 and you think DJ runs a 4.5?

Advertisement
2017 DJ can absolutely run a 4.5 or 4.6.....2018 NO lol
Deejay looked the same to me speed wise last year as he did in 2017 honestly. I didn’t see any elite speed/burst from him in his freshman year. I think He will run a 4.59 at the combine which would be good for a 220 pound back

Advertisement
DJ Dallas is definitely going pro after this season. He’ll have a breakout season and be a 3rd or 4th round pick.
Yeah...I would love to see it happen. However, the physical attributes are not there. He is good college back...that’s it. Reminds me of Joe Yearby. Yearby had a 1,000 rushing yard rushing season and “went pro” early to “feed the fam”. The focus for these guys should be on graduating.

Yeah...I would love to see it happen. However, the physical attributes are not there. He is good college back...that’s it. Reminds me of Joe Yearby. Yearby had a 1,000 rushing yard rushing season and “went pro” early to “feed the fam”. The focus for these guys should be on graduating.

Dallas is a much more dynamic player than yearby. I think he's a better true runner and has better instincts than Yearby had. He's also a really good pass catcher.,

Advertisement
Better true runner and instincts than yearby? No...

I call Dallas a natural football player. Put him anywhere on the field and he shows great instincts and a great feel for the game. I don't hold Yearby in the same regard. that was my point.

Advertisement

Night & Day difference between Dallas & Yearby. In this Offense he will be a Monster.

Dallas has a chance to become a prospect. He’s 220 lbs, returns punts, catches the ball and ran a 4.45 the last we timed forties. Even if you add a second (which is not a given), that’s a solid time for a big back.

Agreed. Add in he has a great head on his shoulders and is a pure football player. He will be an asset to someone in the league.

DeeJay Dallas as a 4th Round pick?

Y'all need to stop this buffoonery. Seriously.

With his versatility, there's no way in **** he doesn't get selected in the first 5 rounds. If it makes you feel better you can call him a poor man's Saquon Barkley. Does he need to reshape his body? Yes. But the bottom line is..we can't say how good he truly is, without seeing him in a REAL Offense. This is the 1st yr where we will actually see that.

Advertisement
With his versatility, there's no way in **** he doesn't get selected in the first 5 rounds. If it makes you feel better you can call him a poor man's Saquon Barkley. Does he need to reshape his body? Yes. But the bottom line is..we can't say how good he truly is, without seeing him in a REAL Offense. This is the 1st yr where we will actually see that.

You got jokes, I see.

I like DeeJay quite a bit.

You're making a leap of faith thinking he is a round four type runner, because he's not shown that ability.

I agree..he's not the most complete/natural runner or RB that's currently on the roster. At the NFL level though it's about creating matchup problems, and that's where I believe he brings the most value, as a multi-dimensional chess piece that can be deployed in a variety of ways.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back