181 carries
1,878 yards
10.4 yards per carry
134.1 y/game

13 receptions
152 yards
11.7 yards per reception

but he's not good enough for us, bunch of clowns around here

Just to be clear...I have never said he wasn’t good enough. There isn’t room is the thing I’m seeing.

Next years depth chart.

Dallas-some say he leaves but it would be a very poor decision by him
Harris-Junior
Lingard-RS Sophmore I’m assuming he gets a medical shirt from last year
Martin-RS sophmore
Chaney-freshman

I didn’t even list burns but he is likely to be on the roster also.

We don’t need 7 RB on the roster unless number 7 is elite.

We grab two RB in the 2021 class and our number are right where they need to be

Advertisement
Honestly I was never sure why we were recruiting 2 RBs this class to begin with.

DeeJay Dallas Junior
Cam Harris Sophomore
Lorenzo Lingard Sophomore
Robert Burns Redshirt Sophomore
Asa Martin Redshirted Sophomore in 2020
Don Chaney Jr Freshman in 2020

Advertisement
Honestly I was never sure why we were recruiting 2 RBs this class to begin with.

DeeJay Dallas Junior
Cam Harris Sophomore
Dallas is gone after this year. Burns is made of glass and can’t be counted on. Martin is TBD. Harris and Lingard have flashed and I feel great about both. I wouldn’t mind one more back.

DeeJay Dallas Junior
Cam Harris Sophomore

I'd be shocked if all those guys were available to play next year. Someone will go pro, someone will be hurt, someone will transfer etc.

Not saying we absolutely need a 2nd RB for 2020, but I can understand the logic of it.

Advertisement

DeeJay Dallas Junior
Cam Harris Sophomore

Come on man, please leave Burns off all lists...That boy doesn't wanna play any football.

Dallas is gone after this year. Burns is made of glass and can’t be counted on. Martin is TBD. Harris and Lingard have flashed and I feel great about both. I wouldn’t mind one more back.
Why people keep saying that Dallas is gone? Gone to where EXACTLY? Is he “going pro” like Yearby did?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why people keep saying that Dallas is gone? Gone to where EXACTLY? Is he “going pro” like Yearby did?

DJ Dallas is definitely going pro after this season. He’ll have a breakout season and be a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Running a 4.6 40?

4/5 maybe...

He’s shown tremendous versatility and NFL teams all want the next Kamara(no I’m not saying DJ is Kamara talent)

Plays pretty decent RB between the tackles.
Can run routes out of the backfield and should be respected.
Plays special teams and has scored STs TDs.

If he can improve on his run blocking skill (a big NFL check mark they want to see) he can defiantly go in the middle rounds and stick as he is a Swiss Army knife to hold multiple jobs for his roster spot

It takes two parties for that to happen: Dallas and an NFL team. I like the kid but anyone thinking he would be drafted before the last two rounds ( if at all) is fooling himself.

You're not seeing the big picture. Gone are the days of "if I stay another year, I could boost my draft status" especially with him having to share carries with uber talented kids behind him. His production wouldn't change year over year anyhow.

Advertisement
Back