Henry Gray in the portal šŸ¤£

Advertisement
I honestly wouldnt be mad IF greene ever transferred and wanted to come here.
Cant fault a kid who had a crazy *** parent with an anti miami bias in FSU territory and wanted some corn bags.

The 2 DBs tho can kick rocks
True dat. Especially if heā€™s a talented LB. I bet he plays the year then bails. Francois may bail before the season.

Advertisement
Iā€™m all for selective outrage and pride as well.
Well I can barely remember henry gray so I wont say much on that. But Francois had about 85 opportunities to come here and stayed trolling.
Greene was a blip on our radar and then got shut down from his family. He didnt do anything to warrant the "door is staying shut" scenario like the hometown turncoats

Well I can barely remember henry gray so I wont say much on that. But Francois had about 85 opportunities to come here and stayed trolling.
Greene was a blip on our radar and then got shut down from his family. He didnt do anything to warrant the "door is staying shut" scenario like the hometown turncoats
But but but Greene committed at dinner with 2 other guys at dinner.

But but but Greene committed at dinner with 2 other guys at dinner.
**** I wish it stuck lol. But silents are bullchit and never count IMO. Woulda been one thing if he officially committed and then flipped to Nebraska by weekends end.

There was a receiver a few years ago who did that to an extent..ended up at oregon after ditching FSU I wanna say?? Cant remember his name but I honestly think he was a commit for all of 45 minutes šŸ˜…

Advertisement
AA84629F-900B-4929-BBB4-7321F282C826.gif

Iā€™m with you. Every kid is different. Wouldnā€™t touch a guy like Bogle with a 10 foot pole but there are other kids Iā€™d take a long look at.

**** I wish it stuck lol. But silents are bullchit and never count IMO. Woulda been one thing if he officially committed and then flipped to Nebraska by weekends end.

There was a receiver a few years ago who did that to an extent..ended up at oregon after ditching FSU I wanna say?? Cant remember his name but I honestly think he was a commit for all of 45 minutes šŸ˜…
Warren Thompson. Committed here for an hour, committed to Oregon, bailed then went to FSU.

Advertisement
Did these kids all come home for the covid break and realize Nebraska/Gainesville is garbage? I could have told them that myself

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back