Henry Gray in the portal 🤣

Good luck to the kid. Hope he lands at FIU, FAU, UCF, USF and has a good college career.

If we're being objective, Gray wasn't Miami level. So even though he acted tough, I really can't be mad at him. He wasn't going to be a part of the class anyway. Jobe, Stevenson, those kids can rot. Flemming had his head up his butt, but we got Tae as a result, so that was a lucky break for us.

The best part of this is that the Nebraska pipeline has frozen up. Now we just need the A&M kids to have similarly bad experiences and Saban to retire.

Advertisement
Greene likely winds up at FSU under the new staff if he transfers. Bet Francois begs Manny/Banda to take him back but wouldn't be a good look if they budged.

Look? Why should Diaz care about look? He is coaching for his career in 2020. If the guy can play immediately, take him (I don't know that Frenchie would be a day 1 starter though). Diaz flops next year, its OVAH. He never gets another chance to be a HC in FBS football. So he can worry about what other recruits will think next season if he's still the HC.

Advertisement
I'm just hoping this gets Payton to de-commit and come here.

We need to chill out about Gray, we love to post stuff about other program's fans **** talk players and laugh at them but this is fine. I mean he is 17-18 year old kid who made a mistake picking a school and has regrets. I'm sure he was a diva yada yada yada but let's take it down a notch.

I'm just hoping this gets Payton to de-commit and come here.

We need to chill out about Gray, we love to post stuff about other program's fans **** talk players and laugh at them but this is fine. I mean he is 17-18 year old kid who made a mistake picking a school and has regrets. I'm sure he was a diva yada yada yada but let's take it down a notch.

I dont believe Payton has a commitable offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Troll us once but don’t give him the chance to do it again. We’re good without him.

Advertisement
If we don't land James Williams or Kam Kinchens, I would take Gray as a safety. It would only help at a school like Central. Gray is not athletic enough for corner, hips are too stiff. But he could be a solid player as a safety IMO.
What?!?! Are you crazy. I know he’s just a kid, but he’s not good. I don’t even know how he made to D1. My guess is that he’s going to go to a G5 school or HBCU to play football now.

Advertisement
Back