Henderson to the bills

Advertisement
Finally. I really hope he gets his **** together. Dude has the ability to really make a mark in the league.

Not really hearing anything about him on NFLN right now...although they did mention his name right before they went to commercial. Haha

Advertisement
***** him. He's no Cane in my book. Would of been perfect to see him go from #1 HS recruit to UFA. After all his shenanigans and bull**** he put UM through, I can't wish him well. Does not deserve it one bit.

Hurns does tho!

Advertisement
Yeah, Bill Polien with his "U on the Helmet...U for Underachiever" comment was crap...I'm suprised old Bill was able to walk downstairs to the set with the sore knees he has from *&$#)!* Parcells so much on air...

That's what happens when you cannot stop smoking weed. so instead of 2-3 million. He gets 35,000 signing bonus and $245,000 per year.

Advertisement
They are BLASTIN him on ESPN right now

Rightfully so.

This guy should have been a 1st rounder no doubt and if the bills can get him focused. They have the biggest steal of the draft imo. Guy has the size and talent to be a long standing player at the next level.

Advertisement
They are BLASTIN him on ESPN right now

Rightfully so.

This guy should have been a 1st rounder no doubt and if the bills can get him focused. They have the biggest steal of the draft imo. Guy has the size and talent to be a long standing player at the next level.

First rounder? That's reaching a little imo

Had it not been for testing positive at the combine. He would have been an early round pick. If he had put forth effort on the field every play. He would have been a 1st rounder.

It's not reaching to think so. When he wanted to play, he was dominate.

that fact that the kid could not stop smoking weed before such an important few months tells you allot about him.

regardless how good he is or can be.. he is a big risk.

he is that player that would show up high.

but on a funny note

James Wilder Jr left his Junior year and did not get drafted HAH!

This was a great pick for Buffalo. They have had a bunch of good drafts in a row now.

Buffalo is very similar to the city where he played HS ball. He actually has a chance to fit in there and be a long term player for them.

I hope he doesn't turn out like Ricky Williams. So much talent but fks it all away.

Ricky put in the work and judging by his results no one can say otherwise. Seantrel never achieved anything on the football field. Ricky just couldn't take the beating anymore. If seantrel would've had Ricky's college career we'd have a first rounder.

Advertisement
Back