Henderson and Edwards are ******'s! Good riddance

Wait for all the fake Canes to come in here and tell you how wrong you are for being a biased fan and not being happy about local guys going to a rival.

I'm with OP. Fvck those 2 maggots, and I hope they DIAGF.

These ****ing well wishers are the worst. 2 kids a week ago gave our staff the word they'd be coming, turned around spit in our faces, went to FLORIDA, & now im suppose to wish them luck. They can get ****ed.. Turncoat pussies. Tear your knees up.

Up vote!
i harbor no ill will for kids who say thanks but no thanks and go elsewhere but for the ones that jerk us around i wish nothing but failure for them and their teams.

Advertisement
Why because they went to a school that always sends DB's to the NFL? Can't hate on them for it.

Don't take this **** too seriously dude.

Yes, he can. I do. I hate them. I wish them nothing but the worst. I mean, I'm chill, but **** 'em. Traitorous, soft shouldered, bird chested bytches.

even though i m new yet i've been reading for years i notice all these new guys defending these players like that stanford crap yesterday who wants to talk about stanford? undercover haters on this site thay need to take off that gator mask

Advertisement
Wait for all the fake Canes to come in here and tell you how wrong you are for being a biased fan and not being happy about local guys going to a rival.

Didn't Hendo always give off that Gaytor ***ghet vibe?

Even since way back in June, he just had that fruity tint around him... He reminds of those punk private school kids that would get slapped around when they came to the hood flexing like they tough.

Will wish nothing but failure and shredded acl's for these punks. Commit to the home team, tell the coaches you're coming 2 days before signing day, and then flip to that redneck hole.

Soft *** puzzies!

Should the Illini fan base be calling Jeff Thomas a soft *** ***** too? Maybe Georgia fans should chime in with ***** quotes for Dallas and Hillery. Grow up, you sound like a bunch of soft *** bird chested pussies.

Advertisement
Why because they went to a school that always sends DB's to the NFL? Can't hate on them for it.

Don't take this **** too seriously dude.

Yes, he can. I do. I hate them. I wish them nothing but the worst. I mean, I'm chill, but **** 'em. Traitorous, soft shouldered, bird chested bytches.

i dont hate them but the way they tried to put a ***** in our recruiting at the end. its bad enough espn put a guy in our class to drop us back so if we landed thomas or more we would not move in the top ten. so yes it matters!! they could have stayed gone but they wanted a spotlight like ridley with his games now he just on a good team with no catches.

Man shut yo dumb *** up, u the main one jumping back and forth like a bxtch in heat.... @Peter Ariz makes a post saying they coming you cheerleading like a girl scout, Peter makes a post 30 mins later saying they not coming and you in full melt down mode. Gtfoh you have no relevant point to make just a fckn Joker here for added entertainment

Advertisement
LOVE the fake Canes fans here that keep slurping Muscorch's defense. You frauds keep advancing a false narrative that McEltoof puts kids in the NFL. Don't show your vaginas around here in the future when that stops .....if he's even still employed there.

Soft *** puzzies!

Should the Illini fan base be calling Jeff Thomas a soft *** ***** too? Maybe Georgia fans should chime in with ***** quotes for Dallas and Hillery. Grow up, you sound like a bunch of soft *** bird chested pussies.

Did he tell their coaching staff two days ago that he was going to them, then turn tail to a major in-State rival?

Man shut yo dumb *** up, u the main one jumping back and forth like a bxtch in heat.... @Peter Ariz makes a post saying they coming you cheerleading like a girl scout, Peter makes a post 30 mins later saying they not coming and you in full melt down mode. Gtfoh you have no relevant point to make just a fckn Joker here for added entertainment

Our good will and "love" is conditional. We go through this every year. Unless you are family to the kid, no one gives a **** about them unless they're Canes. This is a Miami message board for Canes. Not ***gy *** dopes that just love the kids no matter what. It's guys like you that support kids ****ting on the U, making "business decisions" that make it so **** hard to keep kids home. **** that. The Franchise keeps it 100 when it comes to recruits: if they're Canes we love em but if they are ***gy Gators we hate them. That's natural.

Advertisement
Soft *** puzzies!

Did he tell their coaching staff two days ago that he was going to them, then turn tail to a major in-State rival?

Let's see the **** slurpers refute this.

Fūck these bytchez for going to the turds, fūck them double for trolling the home team and coaches like that.

thought we'd split with the chickens, one kardadian each.
truth is, i'd have had a hard time rooting for them...even as canes.

Advertisement
Back