Help please. No WR coach????

Advertisement
I hope we don’t. Lsu taking a long time to fill joe Brady so maybe it’s just a process

Advertisement
Def feels a little long for a position coach. I can understand an OC or DC taking this long but who truly knows with Manny leading the way. I guess with us not really being in it for anyone NSD wise, they may feel they can really take their time.

@ OP ...If that was the case I think we would have done so along time ago. jmo

This, I just don't see the point in waiting... Also, say if Lashlee has singled out his guy and he is employed at school A and wants to stay until signing day to keep a class together it could make sense. We already have our 4 WR signed so we are going to miss out on what? a week of recruiting for next year?

Advertisement
Just for fun, what's the proper amount of time a coaching search should take? Manny was too quick, this is too slow. So how long should it be so CIS can sleep at night?

And look, I'm not trying to say Miami's got their sht together, they clearly don't. But it's kinda silly the way no matter what happens, somebody's got a complaint about it.

Yeah, as others have noted... what's the difference at this point? They almost certainly aren't going to make a signing day at this point, so no need to rush as long as they are there in time for spring ball.

Advertisement
If it was going to be Cooney then they would have announced it already for Recruiting purposes

The only caveat I would add there is that if Manny wanted it to be Cooney it would have happened by now - I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up him if we strike out on others.

If it was going to be Cooney then they would have announced it already for Recruiting purposes
We landed a good Wr class with Stubbs and no one. We don’t just need to announce a WR coach. Lashlee was who we needed. WR coach can be anyone, it’s not that big a deal. The offense will recruit the WRs now anyway.

Advertisement
It seems as if Manny is content with Cooney being the 10th man out on recruiting right now establishing early connections with 21 kids. It seems the current focus is on ending this class and laying the foundation out for the next one.

As stated by previous sources, this isnt a manny hire and this is Lashlee's call. I dont think Lashlee wants to go with someone who doesnt know his offense or his style, Im sure Cooney is being considered as a formality but dont believe him to be in serious contention.

Three names I think to watch are,
Tyron Carrier- Houston
Aaron Smith- Uconn
David Gru- SMU

I dont give a damyum who the widereceivers coach is going to be, i was cool with stubbs, he knew what he was doing, just was under the wrong oc. He recruited guys after his own heart, hardworkers, guys that wont just rest and rely on their talent alone. So whoever the next coach is, as long asits somebody with balls, knows wtf he's talking about, and can motivate his crew,im good with em.

I asked this in the other thread and was told it was all Shanny's master plan to fully focus on recruiting and it'll be done after signing day. Lulz

Advertisement
Back