Helmet Stickers

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is what I thought it was about. Because it seems like some type of tampering

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190127-160446_YouTube.gif
    SmartSelect_20190127-160446_YouTube.gif
    1 MB · Views: 56
Does anyone know if Manny is going to keep Richt's helmet sticker nonsense around still?

At first I thought I liked it but as time went by I thought it was corny and not something Miami should continue to do.

Kind of a funny story at the high school I work at about helmet stickers. Last year we played a tough schedule to start the year. Played 4 of the top 6 teams in the state in the first 5 weeks of the season. We were probably a 12-15th ranked team so we started 1-4. About the 7th or 8th week of the season some players were talking to the head coach bout how they liked the stickers. Said they need to order them again for next year. Without hesitating the head coach says, “I didn’t realize I was ordering stickers for two years this year but we will have plenty left over for next year at our current rate.”

We did make the playoffs but the head coach said we only went through about 40% of the helmet stickers so they will be back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Offense was ranked what? 113 last year?

Does anyone on a ranked 113 offense deserve a helmet sticker.

I don’t like helmet stickers for Miami but as I’ve said before, if they want them I really don’t care enough about them to complain.

Advertisement
The fact that they were barely noticed says it all about our performance last year.

Big Balls in a Wheelbarrow for big hits, big scores, big Plays. We have the Turnover Chain, we need the Getover Chain, for the O. Gold and Jewel encrusted Nut Sack, like they have hanging from a PickUp.🙌🏿

Advertisement
Back