Hello, Joe Pisarcik

View as article
Advertisement
Honestly, Mario should probably be an offensive line coach or in the recruiting department. He seems to be a leader but something is off with his in game management.

This is my first post. Since Mario is the man in charge this falls on his shoulders. However, not kneeling is not what lost them the game. The defense played lights out in the first half and alot of the 2nd half. The offense and TVD put the defense in some bad situations. The offense could not get out of their own way. GT should have never been in that game. In my book this loss is on everyone, coaches, players the entire program. Why oh why does this program continue to have issues following a bye week? Why oh why does this program continue to play undisciplined football and play down to their opponents. I get that culture takes time to fix, but enough already. All we have been hearing is Miami is working and getting back to work. Well it's obvious to me that not much work occurred during the bye week because if it did then last night would not have happened. Were there some horrible calls against UM last night, yes. The refs were also not the reason they lost. You can't leave it in the refs hands. Also blaming the refs is a lower mentality and is for lovers. The reason we lost was 1) undisciplined football, 2) not ready following a bye week 3) **** poor coaching decisions, 4) players making unintelligent decisions 5) The team thinks they are better then they are it it went to their heads 6) leaving in the refs hands.

Any post that doesn’t mention a clear lack of preparation, motivation and criminal officiating is not telling the whole story. Of course the decision to not take a knee was completely moronic…that said, in NO UNIVERSE outside of criminal ACC officiating was that a fumble.

This entire team looked hung over as bejeezus except for Restrepo and a few others. TVD looked like Vinny v ped state or Toretta v Alabama…who knows what the **** he was looking at all night.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We won’t recover from this. We will lose 4 more minimum. 7-5. Also now the crowd will suck at every game cause this fanbase doesn’t put up with anything. Very fickle
Had us preseason take at 6-6; ceiling of 7-5 - that seems laughable at this point.

Don't see another win on the skeddy.

We got exposed as **** l;ast night at every facet - Guidry's defense is the lone brigght spot and that got exposed too

We won’t recover from this. We will lose 4 more minimum. 7-5. Also now the crowd will suck at every game cause this fanbase doesn’t put up with anything. Very fickle
I was there and I would say that less than one third of the fans were left from the start of the game.to actually see the end of the game also toughest loss ever

This is going to be replayed in every close game across the country in the last two minutes.

I’m not blaming Chaney at all.

My question is what’s the less worse option in trying to save the team?

1. Mario admitting they were doing it for a kid and it backfired?
2. Or letting people think he is a clueless coach whose hope relies in him outrecruiting everyone?

That team has to have a heart to heart this week.

Not only an apology from Cristobal for the game, but I also think for the bye week “tinkering”.

From the crazy vanilla run game to putting TE outside to working with TVD on new choice route concepts, none of that worked.

Advertisement
Are we sure Dawson is still calling of vanilla offense? Is he going to open the playbook next week? Or versus Clemson? Or at FSU?

After tonight’s performance I think we run a vanilla offense because we have a vanilla quarterback. TVD had all day the pocket and still forced the ball into his first read many times. Usually reliable Restrepo.

A ridiculous night.

Sadly, predictable?
I haven't been a fan of TVD since the Alabama rumblings. He doesn't wanna be here imo

Advertisement
Back