Heisman???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lawrence fields trask bama qb and maybe book
King had his chance against Lawrence and sht in his pants
He’s good and is what our team needs
But not heisman candidate level
He’s similar to that transfer Qb Fuentes had for a year and it made him look good one year and he’s never repeated it
In my gut I got a bad feeling king may be the same for us

Lawrence fields trask bama qb and maybe book
King had his chance against Lawrence and sht in his pants
He’s good and is what our team needs
But not heisman candidate level
He’s similar to that transfer Qb Fuentes had for a year and it made him look good one year and he’s never repeated it
In my gut I got a bad feeling king may be the same for us
I'm just enjoying this now and not thinking ahead too much.

With still no QB committed for 2020, were are f'ed at that position if/when he leaves. We lose half our speed in the backfield are no threat to gain yards with the QB. This offense goes from a turbocharged engine running on 93 to running on 87 and hiccuping all over the place.

Just enjoy it and pray to whatever voodoo magic you must that King is humble enough to come back and try to win a conference title or something.

We’re good with or without him next seasons. The OL will be in better shape. Our RB’s will be better, bigger and smarter. TVD will exceed everyone’s expectations. Not at all concerned. I’m not sure, outside of him wanting to peruse a Heisman, there’s any upside for King if he returns.

Advertisement
Only way King has a shot at the Heisman, is if we win the Natty somehow. Still don't think he wins if we do that.
Anyway, I will be happy with 1-0 next week at GT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back