Height "locked in" with UM, having big senior season

Advertisement
I won’t take any visits...unless my dad makes me. 🤣

He’ll hit us with a New twitter quote: “respect my dad’s decision”

Advertisement
Got a bump in the rivals rankings. Still a 3 star but is borderline 4 star. I expect him to be a 247 4 star composite
1575658137155.png

Advertisement
Best player in the class. My personal top 3 players in the impact they’ll make here are Height, Austin-Cave, and Chaney

would say Rivers but it’s hard to project in the first place and hard to define his impact statistically as an OL. But I think he’ll be an NFL caliber lineman

Best player in the class. My personal top 3 players in the impact they’ll make here are Height, Austin-Cave, and Chaney

would say Rivers but it’s hard to project in the first place and hard to define his impact statistically as an OL. But I think he’ll be an NFL caliber lineman
I’m pretty high on height but best player in the class based on what? Where’s the film ? He’s certainly the most physically impressive looking player in the class but athletically he’s behind both of the other 2 dends in the class imo and he’s pretty atheltic in his own right. That’s just how well we are recruiting the position to be able to confidently say that statement which is crazy. My top 3 are Chaney, knighton and Redding

This kid is one of my favs on D side of the ball..I like that Kentucky and Virginia were after him, they’re both pretty good at spotting under the radar talents with this Kid’s type of size..

Advertisement
I’m pretty high on height but best player in the class based on what? Where’s the film ? He’s certainly the most physically impressive looking player in the class but athletically he’s behind both of the other 2 dends in the class imo and he’s pretty atheltic in his own right. That’s just how well we are recruiting the position to be able to confidently say that statement which is crazy. My top 3 are Chaney, knighton and Redding

Just a projection. I was in Savannah for Labor Day and on the way home I stopped and watched him play Swainsboro and he looked extremely freaky like a Brian Burns type just maybe not as twitchy but close and a frame that will allow him to be bigger than that. I had talked to coach Holmes at Dublin about him when he was a sophomore and he was only 6’2 180 back then playing WR and LB.

Not saying he’s gonna be a first rounder or anything like that but overall I think this class is extremely average and just my opinion right now. Great class at RB and good DL class. Rivers is good. Redding is solid. And a few guys that are projects. After that it’s very meh right now but there’s foundational players to build on. Shouldn’t be hard to be one of the 3-4 most productive players in this class

Just a projection. I was in Savannah for Labor Day and on the way home I stopped and watched him play Swainsboro and he looked extremely freaky like a Brian Burns type just maybe not as twitchy but close and a frame that will allow him to be bigger than that. I had talked to coach Holmes at Dublin about him when he was a sophomore and he was only 6’2 180 back then playing WR and LB.

Not saying he’s gonna be a first rounder or anything like that but overall I think this class is extremely average and just my opinion right now. Great class at RB and good DL class. Rivers is good. Redding is solid. And a few guys that are projects. After that it’s very meh right now but there’s foundational players to build on. Shouldn’t be hard to be one of the 3-4 most productive players in this class
I dont Think the class is extremely average. Imo it’s shaping up to be the 2nd best class we have signed in the last 4 seasons easily.

Majority of this class is pretty **** strong imo
Knighton
Chaney
Chantz williams
Jalen rivers
Michael Redding
Elijah Roberts
Tyler van dyke
Jalen Harrell
Tirek Austin cave
Moise
Worsham
Height
Restrepo
Q Williams

then you have guys I’m higher on than most in Quentin Williams amongst others.

if we have anything like a brian Burns type in this class then it’s chantz Williams, look at his measurables and testing numbers . Eerily similar to brian Burns

I dont Think the class is extremely average. Imo it’s shaping up to be the 2nd best class we have signed in the last 4 seasons easily.

Majority of this class is pretty **** strong imo
Knighton
Chaney
Chantz williams
Jalen rivers
Michael Redding
Elijah Roberts
Tyler van dyke
Jalen Harrell
Tirek Austin cave
Moise
Worsham
Height
Restrepo
Q Williams

then you have guys I’m higher on than most in Quentin Williams amongst others.

I really like Quentin Williams and I like all of our DL commits. Personally I think Restrepo, Harrell, Worsham, Flagg, Balom, & Washington are all average.. a few of them average at best. I’m not sold on the offense we run and how long we’ll run it so who knows what to even expect out of Van Dyke. I’m not as high on Redding as some are. He’ll be solid but again... looking at our offense his ceiling is not high.

Add Flowe &/or Greene, Slaughter, and Francois to this class and I’ll change my mind. I believe those guys are real talents. Say what you want about Francois but he will be a player in college. Slaughter is better than every DB we have committed and would be Jaquan- esque in our defense. He cleans up on the backend and does a little of everything

Probably an unpopular opinion but I would play Harrell at Will. He’s broad and he’s he’s gonna be 215 by the time he’s a sophomore or jr. I’m sure he’ll be a striker but I don’t like him enough in coverage.

i would be less pessimistic on the offensive guys if we weren’t wasting the guys we have year after year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back