Hedley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Major key. If he can punt consistently (no shanks) and flip the field, Enos and company will feast with great field position.

Not concerned about the D.

Advertisement
Found this video of Hedley punting and, granted, it's not in a game situation, but he seems to double-clutch the ball when he catches it before he punts and it takes a bit long for him to get the kick off. Seeing that I know as much about punting as your average kangaroo, I checked out videos of some NFL punters and they don't tend to do this. Just saying, this video shows him taking more time than you see punters get the ball off and I trust it's something that will be cleaned up.

Found this video of Hedley punting and, granted, it's not in a game situation, but he seems to double-clutch the ball when he catches it before he punts and it takes a bit long for him to get the kick off. Seeing that I know as much about punting as your average kangaroo, I checked out videos of some NFL punters and they don't tend to do this. Just saying, this video shows him taking more time than you see punters get the ball off and I trust it's something that will be cleaned up.

Advertisement
Sleeve Irwin!
158655D5-6831-4B27-92C0-8CC3FB0927CD.jpeg

Advertisement
Back