Hedley

CANEMC

Sophomore
Major key. If he can punt consistently (no shanks) and flip the field, Enos and company will feast with great field position.

Not concerned about the D.

gabedm

Redshirt Freshman
I can confirm he was the only dude in the weight room when I was there last week.

BTW the indoor practice facility is amazing. It really is a game changer. Had the grand tour and I am so happy for what we have for the boys.

Poptimus

Junior
Found this video of Hedley punting and, granted, it's not in a game situation, but he seems to double-clutch the ball when he catches it before he punts and it takes a bit long for him to get the kick off. Seeing that I know as much about punting as your average kangaroo, I checked out videos of some NFL punters and they don't tend to do this. Just saying, this video shows him taking more time than you see punters get the ball off and I trust it's something that will be cleaned up.

MIA42178

All-ACC
Found this video of Hedley punting and, granted, it's not in a game situation, but he seems to double-clutch the ball when he catches it before he punts and it takes a bit long for him to get the kick off. Seeing that I know as much about punting as your average kangaroo, I checked out videos of some NFL punters and they don't tend to do this. Just saying, this video shows him taking more time than you see punters get the ball off and I trust it's something that will be cleaned up.

jackbenimble71

President
..if he walked out to the middle at the coin toss and it was caught on camera him starring down the gaytors and saying "I aint scared of you queens.." holy sh** I would bust a nut

Canedog

Senior
Manny should ask NCAA four a waiver to allow Hedley to punt without a jersey so his tats show in all their glory.