NBA Heat make huge move

Advertisement
As a Raptors fan. Im f*cking ****ed we kept Kyle and are going to lose him for nothing. Herro was obviously the deciding piece for both sides.

Surprised Golden State Warriors GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a heat fan I don't trade Herro for a washed Kyle.
washed? He's still playing at an All Star level and he still impacts the game like a championship level pg should. You may not want to deal Herro for him but calling him washed means you probably don't watch anyone but the heat play.

washed? He's still playing at an All Star level and he still impacts the game like a championship level pg should. You may not want to deal Herro for him but calling him washed means you probably don't watch anyone but the heat play.
I'm saying he's on the wrong side of 35. I'm saying Herro has a lot more Basketball in him than Kyle. I'm saying washed as he's got another year or so at best.

Advertisement
I'm saying he's on the wrong side of 35. I'm saying Herro has a lot more Basketball in him than Kyle. I'm saying washed as he's got another year or so at best.

Okay cool, but that's not what washed means. It means a guy is pretty much done.

Jimmy's window is probably similar to Kyles. I prefer going all in over projecting how your team will look 5 years from now. Too many unknowns.

Herro is a player for sure though. He isnt going to help you win in the next couple seasons as much as Kyle would. 0 chance of that

Got him for Avery Bradley, Kelly Olynek, and a pick swap. Imagine walking into the Porsche store and coming out with a carrera for a 2005 Taurus and a massage coupon. That’s what happened here and we’re the front runners for LaMarcus Aldridge.

I see it as less of a "wow" and more of an inevitability, once Oladipo decided that he wanted to move back to Florida.

Still haven't heard what the other side of the trade is. If the Heat got him for a bag of basketballs, I'll upgrade to "wow".

Advertisement
I see it as less of a "wow" and more of an inevitability, once Oladipo decided that he wanted to move back to Florida.

Still haven't heard what the other side of the trade is. If the Heat got him for a bag of basketballs, I'll upgrade to "wow".
Half a bag.

Olynk and Avery Bradley.

Half a bag.

Olynk and Avery Bradley.

OK, fair enough.

I always liked Oladipo when he was with Orlando, I really didn't like giving him up. I think he'll do well within the stability that Riley creates. Look, I've hated Riley for forever (was a Celtics fan before Orlando and Miami ever got franchises), but I can respect what he has accomplished.

I was OK with Orlando's return on the trades of Vucevic and Fournier, but we really ****e the bed on the Aaron Gordon trade. I think we got one basketball in return. And, yeah, I sure as **** don't want to wait 4 years for a #1 pick when we need the ammo to turn things around now.

Okay cool, but that's not what washed means. It means a guy is pretty much done.

Jimmy's window is probably similar to Kyles. I prefer going all in over projecting how your team will look 5 years from now. Too many unknowns.

Herro is a player for sure though. He isnt going to help you win in the next couple seasons as much as Kyle would. 0 chance of that
But oladipo gives you basically what kyle does with maybe better defense... although it's negligible

Advertisement
Back