Heartfelt message to Lou Cristobal

grover

Senior
Premium
Kid, you deserve your spot on this team. The way Mario recruits, it's literally the only time you'll ever have to spend with your uncle. I appreciate the sacrifices you and the rest of the family have made to this program. And I hope you are celebrating making the playoffs this time next year. All the best and Happy Holidays.

Advertisement
Gagegolightly Durkin GIF by Paramount Network

Kid, you deserve your spot on this team. The way Mario recruits, it's literally the only time you'll ever have to spend with your uncle. I appreciate the sacrifices you and the rest of the family have made to this program. And I hope you are celebrating making the playoffs this time next year. All the best and Happy Holidays.
Morning Way GIF

Advertisement
Kid is a better player than 99.9% of the people on Earth and you're ****ting on him.

Kid is a better player than 99.9% of the people on Earth and you're ****ting on him.

Absolutely not. I'm dead serious. I was just thinking how Mario essentially never stops. I used to be offended when I'd see Bowden's kids or Jimbo's or Dabo's participate in team activities in one way or another, even as little kids. Not anymore. Participating in football is literally the only face time they get. It's 24x7 for these HCs. ... As for Lou's talent, kid is clearly a quality college center. It's the other part that makes him an important Cane though.

Advertisement

Post like these is exactly why I acknowledge this ⬇️ Grover, only

super grover GIF

go away gtfo GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
crack drug GIF

Advertisement
Back