Hearing

Maybe Pink feels like ******* with the fans a bit after a stellar career that he gets **** on for every single day.

It is fans that allow themselves to get duped into even thinking Pinckney cares about them. Perhaps Pinckney is the D$ or LCE of Duval County where every player there is family and county pride is very important....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow that’s the pot calling the kettle black if I’ve ever seen one! Your the king of telling people how to feel on here mole! Your Hecht center shill agenda sticks out like a circle of yellow **** in fresh snow. Lmao now go eat your snow cone maricon!
So it’s back on ?! That was a brief hiatus. I didn’t even have time to get the popcorn.

Maybe Pink feels like ******* with the fans a bit after a stellar career that he gets **** on for every single day.
I think this is 100% what happened. Some UM players are on this board and 56 is probably laughing his *** off. He probably said “that’s what you get for calling me slow *******”.

Advertisement
Kids are weird as **** these days. He took down his Clemson **** for like 16 hours lol. Daz did the same **** too with us. Davis probably just got another 20K in his bag. We’re also creepy af with stocking these kids but recruiting is like a drug lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Either we or Clemson are getting trolled. You don’t change up your Twitter while you’re down here visiting and having dinner with two active you UM players and expect nothing to happen. They would have to absolutely know that people are constantly watching their Twitter accounts and knew this was going to be talked about. The problem I have is if 56 is there with him doing it why would he do it. If he’s doing it and knowing that the kid isn’t coming here that’s kind of messed up in my opinion.

I rEaD iNTO **** sO MUch anD nOw aM MAd AnD wANT tO BLamE ThE PLayERS

Wow that’s the pot calling the kettle black if I’ve ever seen one! Your the king of telling people how to feel on here mole! Your Hecht center shill agenda sticks out like a circle of yellow **** in fresh snow. Lmao now go eat your snow cone maricon!

I never once told you what to think or even to come back when you ran and hid for a month like a frightened little girl. I even stuck up for you when people ripped you to shreds as a thief and a troll.

Told the every single time to leave you alone, that you were just stupid and frightened and to take it easy on you cause you can't help it.

This is the thanks I get.

**** shame.

Advertisement
Back