Hearing

Advertisement
Lol problem with Greene is once FSU gets the staff put back together right before signing day he will hit us with this is where my heart's at
They know its not going to be hags since they would of hired him already. None of these kids give **** about norvell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson put another offer out and has a no visit policy. Plus he already took all the Clemson stuff out of his bio. I wonder if he flips (don’t expect it to be here but let me dream tonight).
he still has his clemson uni on in his twitter bio.

Advertisement
he still has his clemson uni on in his twitter bio.
Last night it was off for a few hours.... its been back in since about 11pm

This is a real visit.... whether something materializes or he was just hanging with old friends from Jacksonville is to be seen

but it cannot be understated and no matter how much you try and under value it... big time clemson commits DONT VISIT other schools when COMMITTED its simply not allowed by Dabo

This is a real visit.... whether something materializes or he was just hanging with old friends from Jacksonville is to be seen

but it cannot be understated and no matter how much you try and under value it... big time clemson commits DONT VISIT other schools when COMMITTED its simply not allowed by Dabo

Wake me up when he visits the school.

He went to dinner with Pinck. He’s not on an OV. Sometimes, people come to check out Miami. It’s got a halfway decent tourism industry. Why is this news if he hasn’t linked with coaches and/or gotten on campus?

Advertisement
Wake me up when he visits the school.

He went to dinner with Pinck. He’s not on an OV. Sometimes, people come to check out Miami. It’s got a halfway decent tourism industry. Why is this news if he hasn’t linked with coaches and/or gotten on campus?
I heard he was looking to invest some of his Clemson bag at Art Basel.

15 years ago I spent my Friday nights out having fun. Now I am making Deez Nutz jokes and believing what I know is impossible. Life comes at you fast

Same I use to laugh and say “man you guys are dorks sitting at home on Friday nights playing Playstation. Now I sit at home playing Madden and CIV like “I’m going to stay up late...maybe even until 12:30. Lol

He didn’t visit. He ate dinner🤷🏻‍♂️

We’ve never had a head coach who’s father was the mayor of one of the most corrupt cities in America either.

True. With pop's connects he'll make sure he takes care of his boy.

Advertisement
Back