Hearing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No matter how positive you think of the staff the chances of flipping Davis out of the blue from Clemson of all teams is less than .0000000000000000000000005%
A345B126-AB77-4394-96D8-9A0BCB55B0ED.gif

Why do you feel the need to tell people how to feel.

If they want to get excited let them get excited.
Believe me when I say this, your post has been my post for 2 years or so. Now I switched to the other side. Blame it on FIU, blame it on 6-6. The funny thing is if we would have won the last 2 games I'd still be posting like you.

My question to you though, way me? I'm not the only one to say what I posted. I'd love to be wrong though. I just don't see it happening.

Advertisement
Some of of y'all already fell for it, some of ya'll want to fall for it. Don't fall for it please. This site sucks when people get their hopes up for nothing. Just chillax. If we flip a guy like FD then celebrate but for now remember 6-6, FIU, & Duke. Those are 3 reasons of many why it's not happening.

Now Greene is possible but don't go overboard. Make the staff prove it b4 ya'll jump out the window 🤣🤣🤣. ****'s crazy. I'll admit I got excited a little bit but then I remembered this is silly season.

Ole Miss says hi...

No matter how positive you think of the staff the chances of flipping Davis out of the blue from Clemson of all teams is less than .0000000000000000000000005%
Manny didn’t even know Davis was in town until he read it on here. So Davis ain’t comin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back