Hear me out

Advertisement
8F636D6B-7064-4347-A578-5F84CB7D820A.jpeg

I think it is the militant Gelugpa Buddhist monks of Tibet... even the Dalai Lama came by to make sure they were doing their jobs and keeping us down.

In fact, Coker was the first monk of doom..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes op. As if anyone cares about a has been from 20 plus years ago at this point. The only reason herbsteit brought it up was because Vilma spoke with him and asked him to do the segment.

I don't know, at what point do we take off the tinfoil hats?

What's more believable?

1. That a progrum and athletic department that's been a chaotic inept circus for 15 years is operating like a chaotic inept circus once again, or

2. That there's a secret conspiracy to publicly humiliate us going on in the shadows?

This has hit national news now. Are you really going to give the benefit of the doubt to the school that's been incompetent for nearly two decades now?

I hope I'm wrong and some miracle AD hire hits and he brings in Mario or Lane, but again, ask yourself what's more likely here.

Can we prove David Epstein was a passenger on Jeffery Epstein’s plane?

I’m not above extortion for the right causes.

Advertisement
I don't know, at what point do we take off the tinfoil hats?

What's more believable?

1. That a progrum and athletic department that's been a chaotic inept circus for 15 years is operating like a chaotic inept circus once again, or

2. That there's a secret conspiracy to publicly humiliate us going on in the shadows?

This has hit national news now. Are you really going to give the benefit of the doubt to the school that's been incompetent for nearly two decades now?

I hope I'm wrong and some miracle AD hire hits and he brings in Mario or Lane, but again, ask yourself what's more likely here.

Self-inflicted cancer only.

Advertisement
Shalala wanted us insignificant since the helmet pounding fight when Coker was the coach. She turned the program in to a high school joke.

I'll go to my grave believing (without any hard evidence) that Donna used this as a negotiating tool to get UM into the ACC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back