Hear Holloman comt to GA--any truth in that?

Advertisement
View attachment 88012

Every time they play us, they end up playing themselves...

No sympathy for women beaters, fck Holloman.

Don't know how we could have any Canes fan feel bad for him.

I remember Holloman had Richt fly out to Georgia for an in-home visit and he completely blew him off. The cuck then used a tornado as an excuse. Karma's like the federal government, takes a mother****ing minute, but it bites you when it finally does its thing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't know how we could have any Canes fan feel bad for him.

I remember Holloman had Richt fly out to UGA for an in-home visit and he completely blew him off. The cuck then used a tornado as an excuse. Karma's like the federal government, takes a mother****ing minute, but it bites you when it finally does its thing.
Used us to get uga to give his bro a schollie
No he’s out one.

My hypothesis almost never fails. The kumbags who play so many games during the recruiting process either wind up in big trouble or bust or both.

They’re attention-whoring mental midgets with a constant thirst for attention and drama. Hollowwoman fot that bill to a tee.

Advertisement
My hypothesis almost never fails. The kumbags who play so many games during the recruiting process either wind up in big trouble or bust or both.

They’re attention-whoring mental midgets with a constant thirst for attention and drama. Hollowwoman fot that bill to a tee.

***** Bryant ALWAYS comes to mind personally when the Chise Hypothesis of Recruiting Kumbaggery is asserted into the discourse. Not that there aren't (sadly and infuriatingly yet always eventually schadenfreude-ly delicious) thousands of other examples.

Advertisement
Looks like Jeremiah Holloman is coming to Miami to play his college football:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back