Heads up

Paranos needs to be hired by UM already. Golden is eating **** waiting this long in the process to offer Paraknows.

Advertisement
I posted the team highlights to show yes he does lose a few reps, which are generally not shown in a individual's highlight film, but Fines wins way more reps than losses.

Go Canes

This is how far we have fallen. We are rationalizing offering a dude who looks like a stiff on most of his tape by saying "well he only sucks 25% of the time". It is ok to admit that not every kid we offer passes the eyeball test. Fines and Mahoney from this class are very iffy at this juncture. Same with Brown in the last class. Hope they all become All Americans but if you can't admit that right now they look like practice squad guys at best then I want some of whatever you're on.

I posted the team highlights to show yes he does lose a few reps, which are generally not shown in a individual's highlight film, but Fines wins way more reps than losses.

Go Canes
you're using HIGHLIGHT videos to argue with someone who has actually played with this guy.....reaching just like Golden

Advertisement
Peter,

What are you hearing is the hold up with 2014 JUCO DT JEREMIAH LEDBETTER commiting/signing with Miami.
UM was/is predicted as his landing point, and things have been quite about him over the last month while he has taken a few visits.

From this article it sounds like he has had qualification problems to be in the 2014 Class and will now be a 2015 class midyear enrollee. If that is the case do the Canes still have room for him considering that would onky give him 2 yr to play 2 yr, rather than the 3yrs to play 3yr since he has previously been redshirted.

Ledbetter visits UF
http://www.gatorcountry.com/florida-gators-football-recruiting/florida-wows-defensive-end/

[video=youtube_share;SPmTvS52_TQ]http://youtu.be/SPmTvS52_TQ[/video]

Last edited:
Isn't Ledbetter 2015 now after an enrollment snag at Okie State in 2014?

He has been in JUCO for 2 years and even red-shirted his first year so his academics should have been in order for the 2014 Class, especially consdering he trying to early enroll at OSU. If he has been reclassified as a 2015 that could be concerning in terms of his ability to handle UM academically. He would be a good late pick up for UM's 2014 if possible.

Go Canes

Isn't Ledbetter 2015 now after an enrollment snag at Okie State in 2014?

He has been in JUCO for 2 years and even red-shirted his first year so his academics should have been in order for the 2014 Class, especially consdering he trying to early enroll at OSU. If he has been reclassified as a 2015 that could be concerning in terms of his ability to handle UM academically. He would be a good late pick up for UM's 2014 if possible.

Go Canes

Sports 247 has him in the class of 2015 now.

Advertisement
I'm right. He's 2015.

And I'm not worried about any football player not being able to handle UM academically. I'm just worried about getting them IN.

Advertisement
Paranos.

Shut the **** up.

@Paranos, Seriously dude, I didn't even start to hate you til the last couple weeks. You needa chill homie

Chill with what, exactly, please elaborate to the best of your abilities since hate is such a strong word?

Sincerely,

Paranos

314.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back