Head of another site crows about getting one right early

stb

Sophomore
who is this dweekus that is head of or owns canessport pounding on his chest he had the Herbert commit 13 minutes early-ahead of anyone else? Heck there are so many firsts on here by Pete, DMoney, GEO, Paranos, some of the moderators, LibertyCityEl, CarolCityHigh, and others I cannot recall offhand (sorry!) it is routine. These people have to crow about having gotten one ahead of everyone else.

This Board is the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would upvote if I could.

Glad to have you around, stb.

I am unable to up vote. I sometimes talk to others in private emails who contribute on here and I along with CarolCityHigh and 1953 really like you and the others mentioned. I would private email others mentioned but some have blocked access to their private emails. You get a lot right and those you miss on you take it like a man without excuses! No thumping of chests when right.

who is this dweekus that is head of or owns canessport pounding on his chest he had the Herbert commit 13 minutes early-ahead of anyone else? Heck there are so many firsts on here by Pete, DMoney, GEO, Paranos, some of the moderators, LibertyCityEl, CarolCityHigh, and others I cannot recall offhand (sorry!) it is routine. These people have to crow about having gotten one ahead of everyone else.

This Board is the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for putting me in with those people whom I respect. I try to contribute in the area I have the experience in and let others do their expertise in their area.
Best Board--I second that!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back