Official He wasn't eaten by a bear, DBC & The Prez

Sorry DBC but Best wings ever are at this pool hall in Casselberry. Place is called Green parrot. Pretty much all the food sucks in this place minus the dam wings. They are big wings but the dam sauce called the dirty bird is straight fire. One of the best sauces ive ever tired. Im exaggerating a bit about best wings ever, but they are some dam good wings.
Mannnnnn...there's a place in Ft Walton Bch called Buffalo's Reef that's ridiculous, and has been for 25yrs. @UMFarArcher knows.

Advertisement
ninja GIF

DBC vs CIO at the Titanic preview?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea but on the other hand how many great Cane fans have been eaten by a bear and survived…🤷‍♂️😜
He also had a terrible case of the swine flu and got Covid-19 seven different times. How many Canes fans can say that?

Advertisement
Sorry DBC but Best wings ever are at this pool hall in Casselberry. Place is called Green parrot. Pretty much all the food sucks in this place minus the dam wings. They are big wings but the dam sauce called the dirty bird is straight fire. One of the best sauces ive ever tired. Im exaggerating a bit about best wings ever, but they are some dam good wings.
LOL! The Green Parrot in Casselberry??? Wow! I haven't been there since late 1999 early 2000. Had no idea they had good wings.

I don't know if this place has changed or not but back from 1994-2000 my go to for wings was Josies Pizza and Wings in Metrowest. 1225 S Hiawassee right next to Raliegh. Those wings were amazing! JBs Sports Bar formerly known as Sneakers on Kirkman and Conroy used to have great wings but I think they closed down.

Sometimes you find something where you least expect it. In this case I found some incredible wings by accident at this wait for it.....Mexican place called PRs. They had a spot in Metrowest and I believe they still have one in Winter Park. Again, I don't know if it still holds true but back in the 90s and 00s PRs had some surprisingly great wings.

I don’t get the DBC hate and/or cruel mockery.

If you don’t get what is going on with him, you’re not being perceptive enough. If this **** makes him happy, more power to him and Portnoy.

I used to make fun of him like everyone else, but several years ago I opened my eyes and vowed to stop.

If you want to talk about embarrassing super fans, check out Collier county murders for 2022 and the state pen. DBC is harmless and I wish him nothing but the best.

Not trying to lecture anybody here, but maybe hopefully somebody will look at him a little differently. That’s it that’s all I got.

Advertisement
LOL! The Green Parrot in Casselberry??? Wow! I haven't been there since late 1999 early 2000. Had no idea they had good wings.

I don't know if this place has changed or not but back from 1994-2000 my go to for wings was Josies Pizza and Wings in Metrowest. 1225 S Hiawassee right next to Raliegh. Those wings were amazing! JBs Sports Bar formerly known as Sneakers on Kirkman and Conroy used to have great wings but I think they closed down.

Sometimes you find something where you least expect it. In this case I found some incredible wings by accident at this wait for it.....Mexican place called PRs. They had a spot in Metrowest and I believe they still have one in Winter Park. Again, I don't know if it still holds true but back in the 90s and 00s PRs had some surprisingly great wings.
PR was great but they closed up shop. I use to love when the train came by and everyone starts holler . lol . that was always fun. My uncle was almost a part of JB's. He knew John brown and that whole doctor group that originally started JJ Whispers. I worked at JJ from 1990 -1994-1995 ish. Im at Big daddys currently . place is a dam zoo. were packed all most every night.

Advertisement
Back