He thinks Berrios is their only problem

Advertisement
i have never, NEVER seen a ****ier fanbase

and that's saying something after giving up 600 yards to wake and already losing

Ahmon Richards is the heart of the offense and maybe the best wr in the country when healthy and playing with confidence.

******* Good. Spend all your efforts game-planning BB8. We'll just go to AR82, JT4, and Herndon after Homer runs it down their throats.

I hope they really are that stupid.

Also, what a **** ******* forum set up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Richard, Thomas, Harley, Berrios, Herndon and Homer / Dallas out of the backfield are all matchup problems with most teams in the country.

Don't know who ND's DBs are, but I do know they'll have their hands full with this group.

"Roll" by 2 TDs. Got very conservative with his prediction. 2 TDs is a long shot from rolling. Fake confidence. They'll blame the L on not shutting down Berrios if he gets 50 yards

Advertisement
From 4-8 to they can beat top 10 teams on the road in primetime with ease. Pretty delusional fanbase

Perhaps he thinks that those other guys are big play guys, and ND defense is already built to limit big plays. Whereas Berry is a move the chains guy, who if you take away, our offense stalls. He might have a bit of a point especially with our struggles in the redzone, if our big play guys don't take it to the house.

If our big play guys break tackles(Hendon, Homer), or make guys miss(Thomas, AR) then its a moot point.

He also needs to recognize that ND's offense has to score two TD's against our D in the first place. Not an easy task.

Key in on Berrios while Richards or Thomas get single coverage. Sounds like a winning strategy.

Advertisement
Ahmon Richards is the heart of the offense and maybe the best wr in the country when healthy and playing with confidence.
Berrios is the heart of the offense. Ahmmon will be next year and is more talented, I agree with you there.

Notre Dame is 90th in the nation in pass defense, 37th in QB rating against, 46th in sacks per game, 51st in tackles for loss.

They're going to have a lot more to worry about than just Berrios.

Notre Dame is 90th in the nation in pass defense, 37th in QB rating against, 46th in sacks per game, 51st in tackles for loss.

They're going to have a lot more to worry about than just Berrios.

Wow, are those numbers for real?

Advertisement
Come on people, seriously, do you think the Notre Dame defensive coaches are as dumb as their message board fans?

Advertisement
Back