He said , she said

To be fair, the school wouldn’t have cared if Vilma said it. But Herbie on national TV will definitely catch their attention.

True. But people are acting as if Herbie actually knew all that stuff and cared about making Miami better. Vilma does. And Herbie was happy to have one of his segments pre-written.

Advertisement
Wednesday they buyout goes down, Monday or Tuesday we have an AD Wednesday Manny gets fired. 😐. Now it’s Saturday the official end of the season, next week at the latest. I sure hope they know what they are doing in the administration. If they get a dud AD hire and keep manny another year, this school gonna get clowned and sink into a mediocre abyss.

So it's been 17 days since Blake was fired. I'm heavily leaning to the Admin/BOT waking up Nov 16 and was like 'Lets fire Blake' With no discernable plan or names in place. And it's even worse if they knew he was going to be fired. Was there no pre planning? Probably not.

I know a lot of you here are 'trust the process' "new blood is in' 'they'll get the right man' All I have to say is I really hope you are right. Please be right

Advertisement
For the same reason that you can tell your employer of a problem that needs correcting, but they won't take action until an expensive outside consultant says the same thing. They figure he's too close to the problem and there might be some personal animus there. By telling Herbstreit about the problem and him going off, it got the attention of the CFB community because here's a disinterested outsider who can see the problem.

This guy gets it...

His own people agreed with me in this thread and another thread. He was a backup plan, they were after a bigger fish and he didn’t want to wait to be second or third option. That’s something both sides have agreed on. Did he technically pull out ? Yes…. He was never the choice.
Got it

Advertisement
I respect the fact he delegated, but it would have been better if it happened (a) six years ago and/or (b) not right after a nationally-televised ESPN host slammed him for not caring.

And his crappy open-letter-to-UM-fans was horribly written too.
Yea too many Oxford commas

He knew he was a backup plan. Even the person who obviously knows him posting in multiple threads agreed with me. He wasn’t plan A or B and didn’t want to wait around. So he stepped aside.
@Cribby if he backed out and he was plan C,D,E,F, whatever... does this mean we got one of our Plan A or Plan B?

Advertisement
I know it’s been reported by some people Nunez pulled out , as if he passed on the job. On my end that’s false, that comes from multiple people I trust.

I’m pretty sure the other people are getting their info from the Nunez side. I’m not even sure of how close he was to getting the job. It was definitely more bs being put out.

As I posted last night Miami is currently pushing for a power five Ad. If that is the AD Miami hires it’ll make it obvious Nunez was never the choice.

View attachment 164292
Trying to square the idea that we're targeting a P5 AD, ostensibly hiring a football czar, having a bunch of new big donors pump money into the program... And then considering keeping Diaz. It just makes no f*king sense, especially for all those making said moves, which is why I still maintain it's bull****.

Has he invested in a new circumcision company?
Tip GIF

Sure, but he chose those people 6 years ago and only delegated to them 6 weeks

We will deal with Frenk later, right now he needs support in what he is doing.

Focus needs to be on the next few days/weeks, plugging leaks, and understanding that there is a plan behind the scenes, one that actually makes sense. No matter what the alleged opponents try to do.

We can find out later who approached him first, Barzini or Tattaglia, and take the appropriate action then.

Advertisement
- I believe a guy I've never met and have never spoken to
- I believe him even though he never actually said anything
- I sit in front of a computer in some corner of the earth, so I can't see anything going on with any process
- But I can see how chaotic the process is....that I cannot see

I ******* hate it here so god**** much. As always, we deserve NOTHING nice. Just insufferable mouth-breathers at every single turn.
Relax, brother. You’ll be ok. I’m just a guy in a computer, man. I have no impact on your life. I’m not a decision maker

Sounds like you have some serious things going on in your personal life, so I am sorry for triggering you, my brother. I didn’t mean to. Handshake??

Dude I planned on doing a thread after things calmed down some on how vital Vilma has been. He’s been a blessing.

As you said he was the brains behind the public evisceration by Herbie. JV is one of the people who had a plan and shown leadership, while very few knew it.

No problem, I hope that you do. I'm good with it, as most of the CIS porsters have already demonstrated that they only believe things when they come from one or two people, and you, sir, are the gold standard. Keep up all of your fine "insider trading", and hopefully we can celebrate our good outcome(s) with a few beers in the Green Lot.

We will deal with Frenk later, right now he needs support in what he is doing.

Focus needs to be on the next few days/weeks, plugging leaks, and understanding that there is a plan behind the scenes, one that actually makes sense. No matter what the alleged opponents try to do.

We can find out later who approached him first, Barzini or Tattaglia, and take the appropriate action then.
Let him sleep with the fishes.

Advertisement
Back