He said , she said

Advertisement
The first day I entered into a recruits commitment thread and the booty gifs were all over, I immediately went to the wife and said just so you know, when you inevitably look over and see booty on the screen, I am not the one posting these lol she rolled her eyes and kept on with her tv show
It’s never a bad idea to upfront CYA.

News came out that Nunez was getting a 2nd interview and then he withdrew. Why would he agree to a 2nd interview if there was all this infighting and chaos? My .02, he wanted the job, once Frenk & team saw the news leak about Nunez getting that 2nd interview, they decided he was too much of a "Get my name in the media at all costs" glory hound and decided to move on from him.
I withdrew for a huge job after agreeing to a 4th interview. And I’ve withdrawn from a few other jobs after getting a 2nd.

Happens more than you think. Based in his rationale for withdrawing, I believe Nunez, especially since we’ve seen this at UM for 20 years. It would be foolish to take a job or even to keep interviewing for a job at an oganization with a rotten company culture and poor leadership.

The fact that this rumor came from Nunez and not UM makes me more concerned

If it came from UM I would say eh it’s probably more Epstein bull****

But what does Nunez have to lie for?
Nunez has to lie to save face. He put his name out there that he was a "strong candidate" and got a second interview. They probably told him that he was not going to be selected and now he is saving face by saying he "withdrew." It's not hard to figure out. The male ego is a fragile thing.

Advertisement
Seen his allegiance for years. Remember when he just covered high school sports.

Boy is hoping we don't get an good ad. The lack of resources...has an fsu..uf fan touch doesn't it?.
He would cover the teams I coached. He's retarded and doesn't understand football whatsoever.

He writes to the least common denominator. The way he speaks--he doesn't at all strike me as someone who has the intellectual makeup to be a writer.

It's beyond me that the Athletic picked him up.

I just have to laugh at the people who insist on giving Frenk credit for stuff that Echevarria and Hernandez are doing, and giving Herbstreit all the credit for saying things that Vilma told him to say.
Yeah, but you have to give credit to Frenk for leaning on two guys who appear to know what they are going. That is refreshing. Maybe that permeates to the other departments. Perhaps he is growing into the job? Nothing more motivating than a guy looking for a new contract.

Advertisement
I know it’s been reported by some people Nunez pulled out , as if he passed on the job. On my end that’s false, that comes from multiple people I trust.

I’m pretty sure the other people are getting their info from the Nunez side. I’m not even sure of how close he was to getting the job. It was definitely more bs being put out.

As I posted last night Miami is currently pushing for a power five Ad. If that is the AD Miami hires it’ll make it obvious Nunez was never the choice.

View attachment 164292
Best news of the day....im not a fan of the potential AD/football czar combo.

I know it’s been reported by some people Nunez pulled out , as if he passed on the job. On my end that’s false, that comes from multiple people I trust.

I’m pretty sure the other people are getting their info from the Nunez side. I’m not even sure of how close he was to getting the job. It was definitely more bs being put out.

As I posted last night Miami is currently pushing for a power five Ad. If that is the AD Miami hires it’ll make it obvious Nunez was never the choice.

View attachment 164292
Cribby I know things change all the time, but does it look good for Miami to get this power 5 AD? Thanks

Advertisement
What debacle??? All your hearing is rumors… the process has being very tight lipped with zero leaks just like DMoney and Cribby and others have alluded too…

Problem is people are impatient. My buddy who I trust very much with info because he’s always spot on and doesn’t speak unless he knows it for a fact said the Brian Kelly stuff was in motion since last off season just for reference.
swarbrick even alluded to it in his press conference.

I just have to laugh at the people who insist on giving Frenk credit for stuff that Echevarria and Hernandez are doing, and giving Herbstreit all the credit for saying things that Vilma told him to say.
I've been wondering if Echevarria wants Frenk's job for about a week.

What debacle??? All your hearing is rumors… the process has being very tight lipped with zero leaks just like DMoney and Cribby and others have alluded too…

Problem is people are impatient. My buddy who I trust very much with info because he’s always spot on and doesn’t speak unless he knows it for a fact said the Brian Kelly stuff was in motion since last off season just for reference.
the issue is these idiot twitterers come out and say eyeballs AD coming soon and then people buy into it.

Advertisement
Not my choice but he matches the profile

CC875E19-4E07-4719-9A4B-18D2937B5E03.png

Advertisement
Back