Official He Gone 2023

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD was noncommittal about playing the bowl game too. I know people hate him, but if all we've got at QB for the bowl game is a walk-on, whose backup is a walk-on, who is himself being backed up by a walk-on, things could get embarrassing real quick.

TVD was noncommittal about playing the bowl game too. I know people hate him, but if all we've got at QB for the bowl game is a walk-on, whose backup is a walk-on, who is himself being backed up by a walk-on, things could get embarrassing real quick.
Could always decline the bowl invite. Lol it's a ***** thing to do tho.

bad look on him if he does, don't know the inside mechanics of the team, but mario defnitely gave him ample opps ...

Advertisement
Jared Verse would have been a Top 10 pick last year.....comes back to FSU.

Yet here we have James Williams taking the first Uber out of town he can find.

Been a problem for a couple decades now. Apparently not changing anytime soon.
I knew he was gone when he tweeted " I got a family to feed" ...Best wishes to any cane heading to the league

Advertisement
The hate for LT continues I see. The defense had the worst game of the season when LT was out. They had a majority of their success because we had no push up the middle or pass rush up the middle. LT was sorely missing. But hey, continue with your agenda.
I don't have an agenda. Please come at me when he becomes the next Marvin Austin if he leaves this year.

Advertisement
Back