Official He Gone 2023

The hate for LT continues I see. The defense had the worst game of the season when LT was out. They had a majority of their success because we had no push up the middle or pass rush up the middle. LT was sorely missing. But hey, continue with your agenda.
Serious question for a second as I’m not looking for a fight. Did you watch the Clemson game? In particular the drive when they fumbled at the end zone? I focused on LT most of that drive. He got his *** kicked. Sure he got double teamed a couple times, but all interior DL do. I can’t unsee it. Neither will NFL scouts.
I don’t hate LT. I don’t have an agenda. I want him to succeed. I think he’s loaded with potential and I’m frustrated that he hasn’t accomplished a whole lot thus far. Selfishly, I want him to come back next year. We lack quality depth at DT. I think he would also benefit from another year in college so he can put it all together so he is a Bona fide first rounder in the 2025 draft.

Advertisement
If all or most of the guys like Lee, Cohen, Kam, JW, Kiko, etc leave, unless we absolutely clean up in the portal (lol) this will likely be a worse roster next year. But hey at least Mario got us covered on game days…

1000000637.png

If all or most of the guys like Lee, Cohen, Kam, JW, Kiko, etc leave, unless we absolutely clean up in the portal (lol) this will likely be a worse roster next year. But hey at least Mario got us covered on game days…
The past 20 years has every spooked
It's why you recruit well and development is crucial
Every year guys leave

Takes 3-4 years to stack talent and develop

Advertisement
The past 20 years has every spooked
It's why you recruit well and development is crucial
Every year guys leave

Takes 3-4 years to stack talent and develop
You trust mario to develop? **** this class doesn’t look much different than a shannon, diaz, or golden class.

Yes I trust the staff to develop
They seem to have developed a bunch of guys from last year

Class sucks?
It's probably the best WR class in 20 years by a mile
Filling positions
I know some will change
RB stud
Wr. 3 studs
Te stud
Ol. Brought in 3 studs last year more of a balance build class
De 2
DT 1 stud
Lb look good
Saf stud
Cb. Don't think we are done

QB recruiting sucks but kids commit early. We got 1 for 2025. Need a project and a portal starter

Advertisement
TVD is indeed gone. the question is who starts the bowl game? or do we just direct snap to the center to take a knee all game?

Advertisement
Serious question for a second as I’m not looking for a fight. Did you watch the Clemson game? In particular the drive when they fumbled at the end zone? I focused on LT most of that drive. He got his *** kicked. Sure he got double teamed a couple times, but all interior DL do. I can’t unsee it. Neither will NFL scouts.
I don’t hate LT. I don’t have an agenda. I want him to succeed. I think he’s loaded with potential and I’m frustrated that he hasn’t accomplished a whole lot thus far. Selfishly, I want him to come back next year. We lack quality depth at DT. I think he would also benefit from another year in college so he can put it all together so he is a Bona fide first rounder in the 2025 draft.

Looks underdeveloped physically compared to a HS senior. Definitely needs to come back for another year. Hopefully he’d be healthy this offseason to focus on S&C.

Advertisement
Wtf. Our corners improved this year. Lol.
Eye test said they played pretty decent especially in big games. Safety play at time was questionable due to lack of eye discipline but maybe most hate that we arent getting 5 star dbs. But recruiting now is crazy especially for DTs and DBs. I feel we need to keep the whole defensive staff and build some continuity and confidence. But that my perspective. I would like to recruit better but I think the players we have appear to be improving technique wise.

Camera angle/distirtion.
The shoulders and neck tell a different story. Don’t care what angle you’re looking at. Jones is much broader across the shoulders/neck. That said LT has been hampered by injuries hence my comment about him coming back and focusing on S&C if he’s healthy in the off season.

Advertisement
Back