Official He Gone 2023

Advertisement
For what?
Frustrated Jack Nicholson GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess a meme passes for an answer. Good job.
Coaching isn't that hard, you just need good players. Addae can't recruit for **** which is the majority of his job. Why do you want to keep him?

The only consensus top 100 picks I've seen are Kam and LT.

So chances are anyone else that leaves are 4th round or later.
JWill tests better and goes before Kam.
Cohen ahead of all three because he is consistent and will test well.

Coaching isn't that hard, you just need good players. Addae can't recruit for **** which is the majority of his job. Why do you want to keep him?
Honestly, I think his unit improved over last year. Dp got a lot better. Night and day. Jadais seems to be adapting. If Addae doesn't get credit for recruiting Damari, then I guess I don't have much of an argument on the recruiting side. Who do you like better?

You didn't see DP and Damari develop this year? 2 corners drafted last year? The TE coach and non recruiting DL coach are doing more damage than Addae.
Our secondary was our weakness this year and the reinforcements are atrocious. I saw James Williams and Kam Kinchens play undisciplined yet again. I saw Jaden Davis and Tecory Couch get torched. I see four G5 DBs committed. The negatives far outweigh the positives.

Advertisement
Our secondary was our weakness this year and the reinforcements are atrocious. I saw James Williams and Kam Kinchens play undisciplined yet again. I saw Jaden Davis and Tecory Couch get torched. I see four G5 DBs committed. The negatives far outweigh the positives.
Addae coaches corners and safeties? I thought Guidry coached the safeties.

Jared Verse would have been a Top 10 pick last year.....comes back to FSU.

Yet here we have James Williams taking the first Uber out of town he can find.

Been a problem for a couple decades now. Apparently not changing anytime soon.
Yeah.

Verse was a small school transfer late-bloomer who excelled his one year at FSU and decided to came back for a bigger season. Which he may not have had individually, but the team did. Until Travis got hurt. He still a first round pick, perhaps still Top 15. Edge rushers are a money position.

JW20 is an overrated 5-Star whose play never matched his hype. He lacks cover skills, ball skills, and tries to be a big hitter rather than tackler. Someone will give him a chance because of his size and athleticism. Maybe the light goes on when he has to earn his pay rather than NIL for his image and likeness. Maybe he realizes his money position may be linebacker/edge rusher.

Advertisement
Have to keep Lee anyway possible.

LT, Kam and JW gone too.

That safety room looking scary right now for 24

We'll get better play from the unit next year. Going to miss the splash plays for sure, but can't imagine a future pairing that sacrifices as much as these guys do. All American sophomore that follows that season up with another 5 (and counting) that plays aggressive football plays in the NFL and its rare that that player stays for his senior year. Not sure where he gets drafted right now...so much time and process to go...but the league is going to like him despite some issues with his game.

James Williams should stay, tbh. idk where he'd really play in the league positionally. Can't imagine there is a unanimous opinion on that either. He's gotten better sophomore to junior year...I'm sure he'd make a nice jump from junior to senior year. He's just not done yet. Seems like there is still collegiate growth to do, not growth that the league needs to get out of him.

Advertisement
Back