Official He Gone 2023

Lt, Kam, JW all gone. I think we can keep Lee and Rivers, based on what I’ve heard. Still wish like **** we kept Lew. Maybe we can portal him…. I doubt it though
if we can keep Lee at C and bring back Rivers, Francis and Anez, that will be a great starting 4, with McCoy, Samson and maybe Kinsler battling for that 5th spot.

Is it possible that Anez could swap places with either Rivers or Francis? I always thought he‘d eventually settle in at RT.

Advertisement
matt lee and LT will most definitely be gone too

the rest I hope stay
Kinchens and JW good as gone. Kiper has them both as top 5 safeties although their actual performance on the field this season is far from top 5 caliber

Is there actual rumblings that Lee would consider coming back or is this just wishful thinking from the fanbase? I always assumed him and Cohen were 1 and done for us. Would love if Rivers returned though. 3 of the 5 starting OL would be huge but if Lee came back too that would be even better

Advertisement
Need to find another Lee and cohen in the portal. A stud qb + wr 2 DT 2 safety’s and maybe a cb. Happy hunting mario. Better crush it… year 3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back