He’s being thorough

I’m less concerned with the boards opinions than I am parents and kids. They haven’t lost sight of the fact that we’re a month out from spring practice and they don’t have a playbook or anyone to beginning learning it from. It’s a somewhat big deal on campus too. TIFWIW

I would be too. you can trust someone but still be a bit worried that only 3 ******* dudes are left haha. it isn't normal to have this many openings this late. Jay has been telling us this for weeks but no one listened.

Advertisement
I’m less concerned with the boards opinions than I am parents and kids. They haven’t lost sight of the fact that we’re a month out from spring practice and they don’t have a playbook or anyone to beginning learning it from. It’s a somewhat big deal on campus too. TIFWIW
#facts

What happened? Weren't you also one of the ppl telling us things would be "happening" soon?

My bad if it wasn't you

What happened? Weren't you also one of the ppl telling us things would be "happening" soon?

My bad if it wasn't you
I was told it was to be wrapped up Sunday. I anticipated an announcement Monday/today at the latest. I done know why or what they’re waiting for. Tomorrow should be about the kids, so I’ll assume that’s out too.

Advertisement
I was told it was to be wrapped up Sunday. I anticipated an announcement Monday/today at the latest. I done know why or what they’re waiting for. Tomorrow should be about the kids, so I’ll assume that’s out too.
That doesn’t seem like a good sign. Zero good reason to be holding off at this point so likely means some issue or issues have come up.

I see why Mario doesn't let his OCs run tempo, the game is moving too fast already for him to make any decisions. Probably why he's not considered a good game day coach.

Was both the OC-DC wrapped up Sunday?

Advertisement
easier to stomach if you know your coach is a coordinator by trade and has a system he wants to run and can run himself should all else fail. I just hope we close strong on the assistants
I’m riding with Mario 💯 I told myself if we get him I will not complain for 7 years. Dude is the best we will ever be able to do so I’ll trust him

That doesn’t seem like a good sign. Zero good reason to be holding off at this point so likely means some issue or issues have come up.
Or Mario hasn’t included us in his plan. I do agree that it’s disconcerting. However, no one outside of Mario and his hires knows for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Highly unlikely a splash hire is on the way.

And it’s a new day in college. Kids can get out of their signing day immediately. So no reason for a coach to finish a signing class.

I’m guessing he had a plan. I’m guessing the plan isn’t coming together. And now he’s figuring out a new plan.

It’s fine. It may work itself out. Or, it doesn’t and he has to replace the guys he hires.

But folks really need to stop aiming for the NCAA Dynasty Mode coaching staff. It’s not happening.

Might develop into that. But it won’t be day 1.
I stand corrected. Steele and Gattis are splash hires. Coach Cristobal making a major statement with the DC and OC hires.

I’m impressed!

Please stop with this nonsense, fact is Mario is having trouble filling his staff (and keeping them for that matter). Guess he wasn’t so “thorough” when vetting T-Rob and McClendon :noidea:

Thoroughly worked 😂
Struggling

IuKoBL.gif

Advertisement
Back