He’s being thorough

Advertisement
If we rewind to early December when he was hired, if anyone on this board expected us to lose our two best coaches and not have a complete staff by February they are lying. This is not even taking into account the so called mega money we have and are ready to throw around. This is a **** show
Bruh nobody was even caring about a **** timetable for a staff when he was hired. So some ppl just like spreading misery and drama..we are in ******* Jan/February. WGAF rn..this board should be in off szn mode. Which means booty gifs, signing day hysteria, TVD vs Garcia, which star is smashing the kickers GF Etc etc.

Winter workouts are in full swing. Mario’s number 1 priority is and should be finishing out this class. Which clearly he has personally put himself at point leading the way.

I read somewhere that people don’t like working for Mario bcuz he was a micro manager. Or I may have been drunk at the strip club down the street from my house and they were probably talking about the owner. I tell you what though that ************ don’t take no two months to hire new talent. That mother ****** keep swapping out Venezuelans for some new ones like nothing.
Micro manager= demanding Boss. And yes this is Mario’s reputation

Micro manager= demanding Boss. And yes this is Mario’s reputation
Eh those aren't one for one IMO... A demanding boss can apply pressure to achieve the desired outcome, particularly when progress is not being made at the originally planned pace. On the flip side, a micro manager dictates how each activity should be completed in order to achieve the desired outcome.

Just too much negativity heading into signing day. We look unorganized and unstable. How do you have all this time and money and losing your best recruiters and have NO coordinators???

Mario really needs to hire some **** body to get some positive mojo heading into Tuesday.
CIS and repoters who look for program temperature reports on message boards just like these (idk if you guys realize this but they pay attention to this **** lol) is pushing this dumb as narrative. It’s some of the same dummies who were pushing the Same ******* narrative day dreaming about lane ******* kiffin when the plan was crystal clear as too it being Mario. It’s the same ppl who can’t do simple research and see Mario is notorious for this. Same as Saban I’d add. Not saying he’s Saban but that’s where he got this hiring approach from. We see the man personally running point on at least 7 or 8 recruits to close out this class. And I agree with this approach. Finishing this class should be priority number 1. From a OC and DC standpoint you aren’t installing anything rn. We aren’t falling behind in that regard. Coaches all around the nation are focused on recruiting rn..now what we need to worry about is how Riri being selfish and having a baby with ASAP..that’s ****ed

Advertisement
Eh those aren't one for one IMO... A demanding boss can apply pressure to achieve the desired outcome, particularly when progress is not being made at the originally planned pace. On the flip side, a micro manager dictates how each activity should be completed in order to achieve the desired outcome.
Well I haven’t heard the micro management part per se..I’ve definitely heard about him being demanding on his staff tho. And I agree they aren’t the same thing IMO..I’ve just found some ppl who may have a demanding boss call that “micro managing”. So if demanding=micro management to some, I’m all for having a demanding Head guy

CIS and repoters who look for program temperature reports on message boards just like these (idk if you guys realize this but they pay attention to this **** lol) is pushing this dumb as narrative. It’s some of the same dummies who were pushing the Same ******* narrative day dreaming about lane ******* kiffin when the plan was crystal clear as too it being Mario. It’s the same ppl who can’t do simple research and see Mario is notorious for this. Same as Saban I’d add. Not saying he’s Saban but that’s where he got this hiring approach from. We see the man personally running point on at least 7 or 8 recruits to close out this class. And I agree with this approach. Finishing this class should be priority number 1. From a OC and DC standpoint you aren’t installing anything rn. We aren’t falling behind in that regard. Coaches all around the nation are focused on recruiting rn..now what we need to worry about is how Riri being selfish and having a baby with ASAP..that’s ****ed

I couldn't care less what the temperature checkers do. That's their business. If I have an opinion I'm going to state it and won't ever worry about what anybody, much less a temperature checker thinks, remember that! **** looks unorganized. That's how I see it and that's my opinion. You're free to post yours, but save your breath trying to tell someone else how they should think or how they should post.

I couldn't care less what the temperature checkers do. That's their business. If I have an opinion I'm going to state it and won't ever worry about what anybody, much less a temperature checker thinks, remember that! **** looks unorganized. That's how I see it and that's my opinion. You're free to post yours, but save your breath trying to tell someone else how they should think or how they should post.
Fitty

I like Mario but optics this is bad u can't spin it unless he replaces those guys with heavy recruiters. Who's out there that we can poach? We can't poach UGA or Bama or UF either.
My man, heavy recruiters aren't going to be able to put their players in the best position to make plays. I get it, we need players, but at some point we need Xs and Os men or we're going to get our teeth kicked in by freaking Utah.

Advertisement
That's a reach.
Since all of this is speculation……what if he slow played hiring the new staff, so the off field analysts (recruiters) could travel and keep the relationships that were already built. If a new staff was in place DVD, Pata, Cooney, and Field would be limited to on campus activities.

I’m sure Mario is concerned about what some armchair quarterback on a message board is complaining about now. Dude is putting an org together and he’ll tell you what it looks like when he’s **** well ready to. What a clown show this place is.

I’m sure Mario is concerned about what some armchair quarterback on a message board is complaining about now. Dude is putting an org together and he’ll tell you what it looks like when he’s **** well ready to. What a clown show this place is.
200.gif

Advertisement
My man, heavy recruiters aren't going to be able to put their players in the best position to make plays. I get it, we need players, but at some point we need Xs and Os men or we're going to get our teeth kicked in by freaking Utah.
we will get the x and o guys at OC and DC Im sure

I’m less concerned with the boards opinions than I am parents and kids. They haven’t lost sight of the fact that we’re a month out from spring practice and they don’t have a playbook or anyone to beginning learning it from. It’s a somewhat big deal on campus too. TIFWIW

Advertisement
You guys are looking at this whole thing un-objectively. Mario came in with:

1) The first signing period staring him in the face
2) Having to deal with the second signing period.
3) All the recruiting trips and visits.
4) Re-establishing our brand
5) Preparing for the 2023 recruiting cycle and all its logistics
6) Hiring of his staff
7) Only 24 hours in a day!
8) Etc, etc, etc.

If you were in Mario's place, what would your first priority have been?

The man has done one **** of a job!!!

Coaches do not win games, players do. Alabama loses several coaches yearly. As long as you have all your coaches in place by mid-February, everything will be fine!!
so basically he had to deal with what every single new coach has to deal with

Honest question, now that we’re in February what’s the latest Mario can hire his staff without impacting spring ball? I would think whoever he hires would want some time to evaluate so mid februay?

I’m less concerned with the boards opinions than I am parents and kids. They haven’t lost sight of the fact that we’re a month out from spring practice and they don’t have a playbook or anyone to beginning learning it from. It’s a somewhat big deal on campus too. TIFWIW
Explosion Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Back