HC Swap with Auburn at the end of the year

Would hate to see what the SEC would do? lose to him 8-10 times a year. Lmfao. This is further proof that the SEC ain't all that it's built up to be. The best coach in the weakest division, is struggling to compete in another "weak" division. He's getting out coached by these "middle of the road ACC teams" just like he did at UGA. Tell me again, what would make the SEC different?
Exactly who is the best coach in the weakest division ? Not the guy who is beating FIU,Toledo, and Savannah State and could easily lose 3 of the next 4

Advertisement
Would hate to see what the SEC would do? lose to him 8-10 times a year. Lmfao. This is further proof that the SEC ain't all that it's built up to be. The best coach in the weakest division, is struggling to compete in another "weak" division. He's getting out coached by these "middle of the road ACC teams" just like he did at UGA. Tell me again, what would make the SEC different?

Richt being the best coach in the East was 2012. If he were still the best, he'd still be at UGA. But they fired him becuase Mizzou and Florida were winning the East over him ... And both of those programs got rid of those head coaches, too.

I'm pretty certain UGA would be in a similar position to Miami if Richt was still there. They think so, too ... Which is why they fired Richt, to prevent Kirby from going to South Carolina.

Auburn better have their next HC locked up before they let Gus go.

But their issue is the same as ours. There is no "can't miss" candidate out there.

No chance they prefer Richt over Gus. No seeing how quickly Kirby made UGA a championship contender.

Advertisement
Got 1 minute away from an NC in 2014, beat both teams that played in the NC game in 2017, and has beaten the #1 ranked team in the country 3 times. Was also OC for the 2010 NC team.

I'd take him over Richt.

He rode Cam Newton in 2014 and since then Auburn has gone 8-5, 7-6, 8-5 and 10-4. He’s at 3 losses already this year.

All with Top 5-10 talent every year.

We rank in the mid teens in recruiting over the last five years, have lost less than that and you want Richt fired.

He rode Cam Newton in 2014 and since then Auburn has gone 8-5, 7-6, 8-5 and 10-4. He’s at 3 losses already this year.

All with Top 5-10 talent every year.

We rank in the mid teens in recruiting over the last five years, have lost less than that and you want Richt fired.

Cam Newton was 2010. He almost won the NC in 2013 with Nick Marshall at QB. You asked what he's done - I told you.

He's done more than Richt at HC in a shorter amount of time - and has a much tougher road having to play Alabama, LSU, and Georgia every year, and they played Clemson out of conference in 2016 & 2017. Miami's strength of schedule is nowhere close to Auburn's. Not even close.

It's not realistic - but if I had to choose between the 2, I'd choose Malzahn. Malzahn is just better IMO.

And I don't want Richt fired. We had Coker, Shannon, and Golden before Richt. Richt is way better than them. I'm scared of who we'd hire next if we fired Richt. Just gotta hope Richt hires a good OC and hope for the best.

Advertisement
Back