HC Manure Diaz???

Most deserved nickname for our HC.

• Total voters
Advertisement
We have a winner!

tenor (24).gif

87aI (2).gif

What insulting trash this thread is, it should be eliminated. Even with the blow out loss we are an improving team and lack the weapons that South Florida can provide via the draft and with signing day tomorrow I suspect this garbage is from opponents of the u because it CANNOT be legitimate fans of the U. Either that or infantile minded jerks.
The draft? You lost again, viejo?

What insulting trash this thread is, it should be eliminated. Even with the blow out loss we are an improving team and lack the weapons that South Florida can provide via the draft and with signing day tomorrow I suspect this garbage is from opponents of the u because it CANNOT be legitimate fans of the U. Either that or infantile minded jerks.

I don’t usually post but man you are stupid as ****. If you think this is a potential championship staff and Mandy is a championship coach or could even grow into one later you dumb af. Stop the excuses already. **** all the coaches. Lashlee too. He’s getting paid big bucks to keep us in these type of games not look like he’s lost and he’s coaching with crayons for 4 quarters. Wake ******* forest put up almost twice as much as we did. You don’t think we have more talent than wake? Mandy needs more time to recruit better than wake? If we keep recruiting and improving under Diaz we can aspire to keep it closer than wake? We rip on Ufag and Mullen because he’s a 10 win ceiling never win a ship kind of guy. Wtf you think Diaz is then? He lost to that jackass last year. We don’t have 20 years to let this dip**** learn on the job. We need a change and enough with the **** excuses already. I’m a legitimate fan of the U. I want to win. The U, the players, the coaches, should want to win more than all of us fans. You’re not a legitimate fan if you wanna make excuses and settle for this bull**** results. Back to lurking...peace

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I really hope this thread gets deleted before fans of other teams see this. At least rename it to something like "Third graders come up with nicknames for doodie heads" so it looks like a deliberate attempt at juvenile humor and maybe no one will realize that Miami fans are actually this sad and unimaginative.

I really hope this thread gets deleted before fans of other teams see this. At least rename it to something like "Third graders come up with nicknames for doodie heads" so it looks like a deliberate attempt at juvenile humor and maybe no one will realize that Miami fans are actually this sad and unimaginative.
Juvenile humor? You got a bunch of little d!cks drawn into your avatar, buddy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back