HC Manure Diaz???

Most deserved nickname for our HC.

• Total voters

No_Fly_Zone

Rogue Gone Maude.
Maude
I keep seeing all these references throughout the board to "Manure Diaz" and I am getting pretty tired of it...

Manure is useful. Manure provides enrichment to the soil and enriches the land it touches. Manure helps feed people. Manure promotes growth. Manure is valuable.
Does this sound like our HC?

Any chance we can get a consensus nickname change to Manless Diaz, which can be read as insinuating he is looking for a man (but has no suitors) or that he is simply less of a man? Maybe Fanboy Diaz, a throwback to his lack of playing experience and days as a glorified E$PN gopher? How about Mandible Diaz (his small one perhaps being responsible for the infamous lisp)? Or maybe something else, I'm not trying to be picky...

Either way, we are being really unfair to animal dung when we associate it so frequently with our useless HC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
laughing.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Radio Mambi
Appreciate the contribution and I'll put it up, but nah, same problem as Manure Diaz.
Radio Mambi provides a legit service to the local community, and has done so for over 3/4 of a century. So impactful was Radio Mambi, that the Cuban government has (and continues) to jam its signal so that it cannot reach the island. Diaz wishes he was that well-respected by his enemies.

Corch Lisp N’ Slide

Mandy is my go to. Don’t know why but it gets the job done.

I'm upset at myself for forgetting Mandy, which deserves to be on this list.
But now we seem to have reached the cap on poll entries....

Advertisement
I keep seeing all these references throughout the board to "Manure Diaz" and I am getting pretty tired of it...

Manure is useful. Manure provides enrichment to the soil and enriches the land it touches. Manure helps feed people. Manure promotes growth. Manure is valuable.

Any chance we can get a consensus nickname change to Manless Diaz, which can be read as insinuating he is looking for a man (but has no suitors) or that he is simply less of a man? Maybe Fanboy Diaz, a throwback to his lack of playing experience and days as a glorified E$PN gopher? How about Mandible Diaz (his small one perhaps being responsible for the infamous lisp)? Or maybe something else, I'm not trying to be picky...

Either way, we are being really unfair to animal dung when we associate it so frequently with our useless HC.
I voted for Manure Diaz but had you adjusted coach slip n slide to coach LISP n Slide I would have voted for that because it’s just that **** funny! Can anyone name one Lisper that was successful in anything let alone football? I’ll hang up and listen.

It does from the perspective of the teams we play. Think about how enriching and growth promoting he was for the programs at FIU and Louisiana Tech last year. And the UNC loss, they'll be replaying that in highlight reels for the next 20 years!

Manure makes me wanna puke!!! 🤮🤮🤮

Advertisement
Back