HBD in Heaven, Sean Taylor

having @LeedsCane @Cribby @1murhurricane @SouthParkCane on the same team I mean...
Captain America Running GIF by Marvel Studios
@Canes Brotherhood and @Da Jumbo Mutombo deserve to be here too.

Advertisement
Couch already in mid-season form lol
Cant wait until DP Jr pads up.....his reps may be cutting shorter n shorter depending on Blades improvement. I already have Clarke above him as a player based off of last year. My man Couch gotta make a play to get the confidence back

Was Watson convicted of being a sexual offender? Haven't watched ESPN today. Serious question? If I come on to chicks up close spittin game can I be charged? What did he actually do because Sexual Battery is rape correct? Being serious.
him telling women dont be shy around my butt hole is criminal enough :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
God bless ST26

Let's leave the Sean v Ed talk alone. Both are the greatest to ever do it. Sean, in his short Profesional career, made a huge impact to that redskins D.

I still think 26 should be reserved for an impact player on D. For everything he did on the field, Sean was also one of the hardest workers off it.

A few years back I was on FAMU’s campus and I saw this student in a UM shirt with ST’ # face on it. I asked “Do you know who that is?” She was like ”Ummm ion know, I think it’s Sean T?”

So I’m like, yeah but do you know who that is? He’s a legend. She said “Well I’m from Miami and er’body wear these shirts.”
At that moment I realized he has transcended being just a football legend but represents an icon of greatness itself.

Advertisement
He was much bigger, faster and stronger and superior athlete by any measure. Ed was , well, he was just Ed Reed. ST was so gifted and played so well, that it is safe to assume that had he lived, he would also been in NFL HOF and maybe surpassed Ed. Ed was so good that ST MIGHT have surpassed him. IF you and I were coaching two pick-up teams and Ed and ST were out there to pick, I would gladly give you first pick be happy with either on my team knowing that the game would come down to them because both were that good.
Gator both were game changers, and ball hawks.
No doubt if ST continued playing he would have been built on the legend status that he was accumulating.....RIP ... Super Cane.

Advertisement
STR8 Goat!!!!
Hoping someone down there in the 305 is crafting a pair of cement shoes for Jaxson Mahomes for that stunt he pulled.....

His old house is not far from me, on Old Cutler. I drive by it frequently - and never fail to glance over at it. I'll never forget in the months after his murder, seeing it empty, and noticing the punching bag hanging from a tree out back and thinking that our dude used to do some tuneup work out there, but not anymore. What a loss.

His old house is not far from me, on Old Cutler. I drive by it frequently - and never fail to glance over at it. I'll never forget in the months after his murder, seeing it empty, and noticing the punching bag hanging from a tree out back and thinking that our dude used to do some tuneup work out there, but not anymore. What a loss.
I spent alot of time with Sean....his 1st yr with the Redskins he had a Bad *** Silver Range Rover....used to drive around and talk about the NFL with him...

Advertisement
Back