HBD in Heaven, Sean Taylor

Advertisement
I'm English, so yeah. Swing and a miss there, buddy.

I'm also from the North - I'd be legally obliged to nut you for calling me a southerner.
Screenshot_20220323-205506_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Thanks. I forgot I did read that way back. Unlike some politicians and millions of other Americans I'm graceful enough to admit when I'm wrong or said something contrary. I jumped to conclusion before due process. I will say I stand by Innocent till proven guilty. Now that the case has had the time to be adjudicated, just because they say it doesn't mean he did it. It is suspicious all this coincides with his demand to get out of Houston. I will put nothing past Texans and the lengths they go to for any reason. Really nasty good ole boys in that state.
I feel you mane, whole story is wildā€¦ā€¦ but 23 different women? 22 different cases (1 declined to go forward with charges, but she did make a statement to some authority)?! Even the biggest cynic got to say, ā€œGah****! 23? WITF, mane?! You expect us to believe that ALL dese wimmens lying? **** na! Ny99aā€¦ is you tryna out Bill Cosby, Bill Cosby?ā€ And the fact that Cleveland just gave this dude $230 million, and wasnā€™t the only team trying to break the bank to sign him, letā€™s you know that the NFL, donā€™t give no parts of a fuccā€¦. well, unless youā€™re kneeling for the anthemšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø.

I'm English, so yeah. Swing and a miss there, buddy.

I'm also from the North - I'd be legally obliged to nut you for calling me a southerner.
ā€œWe hate it when our friends become successful
And if they're northern, that makes it even worseā€

ā€”Morrissey

Advertisement
LT is going to dominate this year

Michael Mclaughlin looked real good in those clips

Cyrus Moss is def not going to be ready this year

There are both good and bad takeaways. Some kids have a long road to hoe. But several look ready. LT and McLaughlin definitely are two of them. Guys thinking Moss is cracking the line are not watching these clips, just talking out of their backsides.

p.s., Huff looks the part in the other clip. And if he, Steed and Smith need help for whatever reason, Bissainthe is as physically ready as the 2016 freshmen starters. Hope we don't need him. But kid is an athlete with a lot of high school production at a power program.

Yall think Thomas Davis can really stay at DE?

Leonard Davis an absolute beast. Amazing body control to take contact, plant, then throw olineman. Jordan Miller looked pretty good, too.

We need a pass rush in passing situations. If he can help us there, it makes us a much more dangerous team.

We got guys who can set the edge on 1st and 2nd Down. We need two or three who can pressure the quarterback when it matters, even if thatā€™s all they give us.

Advertisement
I watch these clips and I still can't believe who the **** we have out there coaching these kids. We literally have a former HC and well-respected Defensive Coordinator coaching our Linebackers through bag drills...a HOF Defensive End as our DL assistant... And one of the top OC's in the country coaching our Quarterbacks.

Mario put together an absurd staff.

Yea they do, good quality.. You can tell they been putting work and upgrading their equipment..

Also the commentary is like shooting the breeze while watching practice..

*Also maybe we move we are moving Stevenson to LB, that boy need to watch his weight.. LMAOOOO (jk for the reactionary crew)

Malts...lol.

Advertisement
It wasnā€™t, but Iā€™m not going to nitpick...

But I think a lot of yall have become so accustomed to bad coverage from the CBā€™s that yall might not be able to recognize what good coverage actually looks like lol.
Nah my eyes work, he was in position the receiver caught a bobbling 1 hand catch sometimes you just have to play the next play. It happens..

I feel you mane, whole story is wildā€¦ā€¦ but 23 different women? 22 different cases (1 declined to go forward with charges, but she did make a statement to some authority)?! Even the biggest cynic got to say, ā€œGah****! 23? WITF, mane?! You expect us to believe that ALL dese wimmens lying? **** na! Ny99aā€¦ is you tryna out Bill Cosby, Bill Cosby?ā€ And the fact that Cleveland just gave this dude $230 million, and wasnā€™t the only team trying to break the bank to sign him, letā€™s you know that the NFL, donā€™t give no parts of a fuccā€¦. well, unless youā€™re kneeling for the anthemšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø.
Amen on the Anthem. I use the same masseuse because she is good and reasonably priced. Most people stick with one or a couple, but 20+ does sound like what a predator would do.

Advertisement
Back