HBD in Heaven, Sean Taylor

Advertisement
respectfully disagree, i think Key'Shawn Smith is a legitimate deep threat. i think this is the year he proves that.
I respect your opinion, but Keyshawn is somewhat of a deep threat, but he’s not the kind of elite deep threat we need…IE Santana Moss, Andre Johnson, even Stacey Coley was a better deep threat than he is. Idk maybe I’m tripping but he didn’t show me he’s a consistent deep threat he did make some nice plays and maybe he steps it up this coming season

Now let's talk about your avatar. You need to up your game there. I know a guy who does gifs.
Lol I'll get one!

angry maya rudolph GIF by globaltv
Typography Type GIF by Shurly
chicago bulls GIF
Red Sox Magic Number GIF by NBC Sports Boston
Number One GIF by Teach First

Advertisement
It wasn’t, but I’m not going to nitpick...

But I think a lot of yall have become so accustomed to bad coverage from the CB’s that yall might not be able to recognize what good coverage actually looks like lol.
Being within 5 yards isn't enough lmao.

I respect your opinion, but Keyshawn is somewhat of a deep threat, but he’s not the kind of elite deep threat we need…IE Santana Moss, Andre Johnson, even Stacey Coley was a better deep threat than he is. Idk maybe I’m tripping but he didn’t show me he’s a consistent deep threat he did make some nice plays and maybe he steps it up this coming season
i dont disagree. his main issue is consistency, or lack thereof. i hope Gattis gets that out of him.

Advertisement
Given the talent at tight end, 12 personnel works here but if they’re planning on using 21 personnel, I can’t say I’d be excited. Besides goal line, I can’t understand why you’d take a receiver off the field and replace him with a fullback.

Naw replace the wide receiver with a versatile running back and stay in shotgun. Gattis does have some under center plays but I have wanted to see 12 from the gun.

I have been seeing more and more teams run it and it allows versatility in the pass and run game. If you you have a big back and a pass catching back it gives you all kinds of ways to attack the d. You can switch between 11 and 12 with motion. Play action, triple option, jet sweeps, rpo, lead blocking on the run. The possibilities are endless.

This pains me so much.

The Panthers dodged the Watson disaster (through no fault of their own - they were desperate for the sexual offender!) and now it seems they're locking in on Pickett.

Just wait a year and pick Big **** Van Dyke instead. He's a far better prospect.
Watson was not indicted. He wasn't found to be not guilty. He was not indicted which is akin to being innocent. It seems your morality is highly suspect. Probably a southern conservative christian . . . offense intended for sure.

Advertisement
Watson was not indicted. He wasn't found to be not guilty. He was not indicted which is akin to being innocent. It seems your morality is highly suspect. Probably a southern conservative christian . . . offense intended for sure.
I'm English, so yeah. Swing and a miss there, buddy.

I'm also from the North - I'd be legally obliged to nut you for calling me a southerner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back