HBD in Heaven, Sean Taylor

Advertisement
We do not know what the strength of the team is since we are not at practice and we are only in March.

Yes, we do have a great QB but the best way to keep him healthy for a full season and in rhythm is by being as balanced as possible. And with the depth we have at RB we should see a lot of runs. We should also see a lot of reverses and jet sweeps.
The strength of the team is going to be short, intermediate passes, we don’t have a real deep threat at wideout. But we do have some TE’s that can catch and cause mismatches for backers, Restrepo will be our best wideout imo he can get open and catch, I see us using the short pass game to open up the run and eventually a few big plays down field

Mario had front row viewing of Manny Diaz taught tackling. The honeymoon is over.
the king has returned GIF

Advertisement
The strength of the team is going to be short, intermediate passes, we don’t have a real deep threat at wideout. But we do have some TE’s that can catch and cause mismatches for backers, Restrepo will be our best wideout imo he can get open and catch, I see us using the short pass game to open up the run and eventually a few big plays down field
respectfully disagree, i think Key'Shawn Smith is a legitimate deep threat. i think this is the year he proves that.

Advertisement
Interesting thing I noticed today on the gram. The receivers who have posted pictures from practice have been covering up the number of the defender they made a play against. Minor detail, but something I’d assume came from Mario. Nice culture building move there. Don’t want guys embarrassing each other online.
479BE1F9-FF20-420A-A193-6CD17DACC6B7.jpeg
619C8D7F-DAB4-40D0-9725-45D7DDC548B9.jpeg

Advertisement
Interesting thing I noticed today on the gram. The receivers who have posted pictures from practice have been covering up the number of the defender they made a play against. Minor detail, but something I’d assume came from Mario. Nice culture building move there. Don’t want guys embarrassing each other online. View attachment 180039View attachment 180040
It is nice. We know that second one though. That catch in a game would be on a highlight reel.

SO because he made a great catch its on Couch? that was good D man sometimes the offense makes a play good grief!
It wasn’t, but I’m not going to nitpick...

But I think a lot of yall have become so accustomed to bad coverage from the CB’s that yall might not be able to recognize what good coverage actually looks like lol.

Advertisement
Interesting thing I noticed today on the gram. The receivers who have posted pictures from practice have been covering up the number of the defender they made a play against. Minor detail, but something I’d assume came from Mario. Nice culture building move there. Don’t want guys embarrassing each other online. View attachment 180039View attachment 180040
No need to do it tbh we can all guess Ivey is the likely culprit of getting Moss'd more often than not

It's the small things...I actually like stuff like this

Advertisement
Back