Haynes King 2020 4* QB is a Prospect Miami Should Evaluate

Paranos

All-ACC
Haynes King 2020 4* QB is a Prospect Miami should evaluate from Texas. The 6'3" 190lbs wirey QB is a coaches son and high football IQ player whom could be a very good game manager in college given the athletes at Miami. He is a multi sport athlete he recorded a ankle breaking 4.08 shuttle along with a 4.6 sec laser 40yd time . He is evaluated as a very accurate passer with above average atm strength, but is young for his class and will develop a better long ball as he grows into his body wityh a college S&C program. At Miami he wouldn't be needed until his red shirt sophomore year which would ideal for his Development.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im just concerned about arm strength. Hes throwing straight ducks

His is young for his grade, in 3 years he will put on 30lbs of lean muscle and his passes will have more zip on them. His value is a a Developmental QB, not an immediate starter, he is a program builder.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im just concerned about arm strength. Hes throwing straight ducks

I see what you’re saying bro and I think he can add some strength but I think what you’re seeing is a QB that’s trying to give his WR the best chance to catch his throws. Maybe he can rifle everything in. Maybe not. Some QBs don’t change their velocity because they want to maintain their “arm strength” which forces drops.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back