Hayden Lowe..

I think Tenn would as a simple pulse check if they are getting ready to write him a big check and that story doest seem to pass the smell test.

I think the rumor on our board was there was an issue in Spring and we sent his *** packing to go home and get right basically and wanted him to come back with a better attitude. When he came back the attitude was even worse and got into it with not only players but staffers as well.

But I guess this could be the same incident, meaning he could have booked his flight, teammates maybe were questioning his decision to leave, he gets confronted, gets in a fight, team says fine you need to go cool off, sends him on his way and tells him to come back right and once he did people were still mad.

I do think there may be some truth with him being ostracized. It was mentioned a few times some of the FL boys see the Cali boys as s-o-f-t. If that was already being tossed around, plus knowing LF will square up, I can see Lowe feeling outcast.
The issue in the spring would be the 2nd incident that ultimately led to a 3rd incident and a captain vote that sent him packing.

Keeping it very high level from limited information, I think he may have disclosed 50% (or less) of issue 1. And totally left off 2 and 3. lol

They’ve already been burned by the Coleman kid (saved their *** on the $ somehow). I’ll laugh my *** off if they fall for it again
 
Has 4.5 sacks in 3 games and a scoop and score TD

Not sure if Tennessee is going to be reaching out to UM for advice or to see what happened here but he told them he was punished for going home to attend a funeral while he was injured (during voluntary player led workout portion of the offseason) and the staff got wind and asked a captain to confront him and straighten it out. This conversation turned into a physical altercation "due to his emotional state" from losing a family member and he was punished by the staff for that. Then, he says he came back and was ostracized from the team and felt he needed to leave.

Part of this is correct to my knowledge but I think he's blowing it out of proportion. There was at least 2 incidents.
giphy-downsized.gif
 
The issue in the spring would be the 2nd incident that ultimately led to a 3rd incident and a captain vote that sent him packing.

Keeping it very high level from limited information, I think he may have disclosed 50% (or less) of issue 1. And totally left off 2 and 3. lol

They’ve already been burned by the Coleman kid (saved their *** on the $ somehow). I’ll laugh my *** off if they fall for it again
lol yeah I had never heard of a "medical DQ" in college before Coleman and I presume they had some nifty NIL language to recoup some of that cash.

But yeah anyone who doesnt do their due diligence on this kind of situation gets what they deserve. Any yokel sitting on his couch could see 1. Lowe was/is talented and being compensated; 2. was on a team expected to make a NC run; 3. goes silent when he leaves the team 2 weeks before kickoff and unlike Wyman who tried to get in front of his issues saying he was leaving the team, Lowe is off the team and you hear words like dismissed, Mario says it that way as well, he/Lowe doenst come out and post (which thankfully for him he stfu) to contradict being dismissed or try to give his side of the story.

Take any player you want then add facts 1, 2, and 3 and you have to assume there was more than homesickness and I left because I couldnt go to a funeral.
 
The issue in the spring would be the 2nd incident that ultimately led to a 3rd incident and a captain vote that sent him packing.

Keeping it very high level from limited information, I think he may have disclosed 50% (or less) of issue 1. And totally left off 2 and 3. lol

They’ve already been burned by the Coleman kid (saved their *** on the $ somehow). I’ll laugh my *** off if they fall for it again

You know as well as the rest of us, there are 3 sides to every story....
 
when you have talent..you always will get a 2nd chance unless its murder or rape or pedophile stuff. He might not get much NIL but he will get a chance at a P5 school. Maybe not Bama who might just be sniffing around..but someone will jump. But he has to decide if he is okay with playing next season pretty much at the minimum..
 
The issue in the spring would be the 2nd incident that ultimately led to a 3rd incident and a captain vote that sent him packing.

Keeping it very high level from limited information, I think he may have disclosed 50% (or less) of issue 1. And totally left off 2 and 3. lol

They’ve already been burned by the Coleman kid (saved their *** on the $ somehow). I’ll laugh my *** off if they fall for it again
lol yeah I had never heard of a "medical DQ" in college before Coleman and I presume they had some nifty NIL language to recoup some of that cash.

But yeah anyone who doesnt do their due diligence on this kind of situation gets what they deserve. Any yokel sitting on his couch could see 1. Lowe was/is talented and being compensated; 2. was on a team expected to make a NC run; 3. goes silent when he leaves the team 2 weeks before kickoff and unlike Wyman who tried to get in front of his issues saying he was leaving the team, Lowe is off the team and you hear words like dismissed, Mario says it that way as well, he/Lowe doenst come out and post (which thankfully for him he stfu) to contradict being dismissed or try to give his side of the story.

Take any player you want then add facts 1, 2, and 3 and you have to assume there was more than homesickness and I left because I couldnt go to a funeral.
Which Coleman you referring to ?

And honestly a guy like Lowe is very frustrating to true team guys. Massively talented and can help us win a natty. But can’t get it together
 
This is where relationships are important. I assume that Miami, like most other schools recruiting a kid from across the country, would perform due diligence. But no matter how much you dig, it has to ne much harder to get accurate info vs. when an in-state kid is recruited. For a local kid, you would have a lot more resources and connections to help you get the real 411.

We are on to FSU.
 
Has 4.5 sacks in 3 games and a scoop and score TD

Not sure if Tennessee is going to be reaching out to UM for advice or to see what happened here but he told them he was punished for going home to attend a funeral while he was injured (during voluntary player led workout portion of the offseason) and the staff got wind and asked a captain to confront him and straighten it out. This conversation turned into a physical altercation "due to his emotional state" from losing a family member and he was punished by the staff for that. Then, he says he came back and was ostracized from the team and felt he needed to leave.

Part of this is correct to my knowledge but I think he's blowing it out of proportion. There was at least 2 incidents.
Dam Mario sent Lightfoot to beat his *** for attending a funeral? Lines up with what was rumored..
 
I’m glad that all of us are still alive after learning some information on Lowe…..

Make sure you Lock your doors tonight though 🤣
 
poor ******* didn’t stand a chance after @k9cane hit him with a nickname. Surprised his agent didn’t file a lawsuit for intentional infliction of jinx.
 
Back
Top