Hayden Lowe..

I guess we will see if his visitor list picks up speed towards the end of the season and the portal wheel gets churning. Bama is a nice lil bump but to be a young, former 5 * at a highly valued position and your top visits are your local school (cal) and middle of the road Tenn is probably not what he was assuming.

Looks like he ended up at Long Beach City College? Very weird website but couldnt find much however doesnt look like he played the first two games of the season, Sept 5 registered his first stats, 1 tackle, 1 sack, 1.5 tfl; Sept 12, 1 tackle, 1 sack, 1 tfl, Sept 19, 2 tackles, two sacks, 2 tfl, 1 fr and 1 td, Sept 26 no stats, looks like a bye this past weekend so he has 5 tackles and 4 sacks in 3 games.
 
Has 4.5 sacks in 3 games and a scoop and score TD

Not sure if Tennessee is going to be reaching out to UM for advice or to see what happened here but he told them he was punished for going home to attend a funeral while he was injured (during voluntary player led workout portion of the offseason) and the staff got wind and asked a captain to confront him and straighten it out. This conversation turned into a physical altercation "due to his emotional state" from losing a family member and he was punished by the staff for that. Then, he says he came back and was ostracized from the team and felt he needed to leave.

Part of this is correct to my knowledge but I think he's blowing it out of proportion. There was at least 2 incidents.
 
Has 4.5 sacks in 3 games and a scoop and score TD

Not sure if Tennessee is going to be reaching out to UM for advice or to see what happened here but he told them he was punished for going home to attend a funeral while he was injured (during voluntary player led workout portion of the offseason) and the staff got wind and asked a captain to confront him and straighten it out. This conversation turned into a physical altercation "due to his emotional state" from losing a family member and he was punished by the staff for that. Then, he says he came back and was ostracized from the team and felt he needed to leave.

Part of this is correct to my knowledge but I think he's blowing it out of proportion. There was at least 2 incidents.
Everyone who fails has an excuse.
 
Has 4.5 sacks in 3 games and a scoop and score TD

Not sure if Tennessee is going to be reaching out to UM for advice or to see what happened here but he told them he was punished for going home to attend a funeral while he was injured (during voluntary player led workout portion of the offseason) and the staff got wind and asked a captain to confront him and straighten it out. This conversation turned into a physical altercation "due to his emotional state" from losing a family member and he was punished by the staff for that. Then, he says he came back and was ostracized from the team and felt he needed to leave.

Part of this is correct to my knowledge but I think he's blowing it out of proportion. There was at least 2 incidents.
Seems like Mario wouldn't have an issue with a kid missing time for a funeral especially if he was injured and couldn't actually train but I don't have any access to the program so that is more my uneducated opinion rather than based on anything.
 
Has 4.5 sacks in 3 games and a scoop and score TD

Not sure if Tennessee is going to be reaching out to UM for advice or to see what happened here but he told them he was punished for going home to attend a funeral while he was injured (during voluntary player led workout portion of the offseason) and the staff got wind and asked a captain to confront him and straighten it out. This conversation turned into a physical altercation "due to his emotional state" from losing a family member and he was punished by the staff for that. Then, he says he came back and was ostracized from the team and felt he needed to leave.

Part of this is correct to my knowledge but I think he's blowing it out of proportion. There was at least 2 incidents.
I think Tenn would as a simple pulse check if they are getting ready to write him a big check and that story doest seem to pass the smell test.

I think the rumor on our board was there was an issue in Spring and we sent his *** packing to go home and get right basically and wanted him to come back with a better attitude. When he came back the attitude was even worse and got into it with not only players but staffers as well.

But I guess this could be the same incident, meaning he could have booked his flight, teammates maybe were questioning his decision to leave, he gets confronted, gets in a fight, team says fine you need to go cool off, sends him on his way and tells him to come back right and once he did people were still mad.

I do think there may be some truth with him being ostracized. It was mentioned a few times some of the FL boys see the Cali boys as s-o-f-t. If that was already being tossed around, plus knowing LF will square up, I can see Lowe feeling outcast.
 
Has 4.5 sacks in 3 games and a scoop and score TD

Not sure if Tennessee is going to be reaching out to UM for advice or to see what happened here but he told them he was punished for going home to attend a funeral while he was injured (during voluntary player led workout portion of the offseason) and the staff got wind and asked a captain to confront him and straighten it out. This conversation turned into a physical altercation "due to his emotional state" from losing a family member and he was punished by the staff for that. Then, he says he came back and was ostracized from the team and felt he needed to leave.

Part of this is correct to my knowledge but I think he's blowing it out of proportion. There was at least 2 incidents.


Yeeaaaahhh...that's ONE WAY of spinning things...
 
From what I’ve heard. It got even crazier and even worse. Theres some sensitivity with him in particular so I don’t want to put it out there…. Ready to get negged.
bruh help me out here, and at the onset I am not coming at you for being an insider, or being wrong or like you owe the board anything just a legit question and that question is why even make this post?

And I said the first part to say the last part because it sounds like a **** question. But I have seen your posts, you clearly have some connections and have brought good stuff to the board.

I enjoy just about everyone's good intent contribution to the board even if they end up being wrong but like here, you know before you started typing you were NOT going to disclose anything because he is a sensitive topic (I am assuming you mean highly rated recruit we paid a ton to and expected big things from and it not working out makes it sensitive) so you know its gonna rile up the masses so why post it was even crazier or worse at all instead of just a DM to jay?
 
I think Tenn would as a simple pulse check if they are getting ready to write him a big check and that story doest seem to pass the smell test.

I think the rumor on our board was there was an issue in Spring and we sent his *** packing to go home and get right basically and wanted him to come back with a better attitude. When he came back the attitude was even worse and got into it with not only players but staffers as well.

But I guess this could be the same incident, meaning he could have booked his flight, teammates maybe were questioning his decision to leave, he gets confronted, gets in a fight, team says fine you need to go cool off, sends him on his way and tells him to come back right and once he did people were still mad.

I do think there may be some truth with him being ostracized. It was mentioned a few times some of the FL boys see the Cali boys as s-o-f-t. If that was already being tossed around, plus knowing LF will square up, I can see Lowe feeling outcast.


Without getting into deep details, there were several other incidents (which Lowe conveniently does not mention) that were getting progressively worse.

So, yeah, it wasn't just "one bad day".


1791233813959.png
 
bruh help me out here, and at the onset I am not coming at you for being an insider, or being wrong or like you owe the board anything just a legit question and that question is why even make this post?

And I said the first part to say the last part because it sounds like a **** question. But I have seen your posts, you clearly have some connections and have brought good stuff to the board.

I enjoy just about everyone's good intent contribution to the board even if they end up being wrong but like here, you know before you started typing you were NOT going to disclose anything because he is a sensitive topic (I am assuming you mean highly rated recruit we paid a ton to and expected big things from and it not working out makes it sensitive) so you know its gonna rile up the masses so why post it was even crazier or worse at all instead of just a DM to jay?
Good pt, I am a boomer.
 
Good pt, I am a boomer.
lol no man all good I am likely too **** old for the internet as well but I always find it interesting on some of those kind of posts.

I also recall others saying he was too young and dumb and rich to be in Miami. which I get. I have personally seen how that miami lifestyle can eat you alive so if he got sucked into that world being so far from home that is another way to feel like an outcast. Sitting at tootsies by yourself on a wednesday night can make you reflect on a lot lol
 
Back
Top