Haven't paid attention. How is Grace doing in ATL so far?

Advertisement
He was doing very well. Read he's nursing a minor hamstring injury in last week. Would be surprised if he doesn't make team or land on practice squad. Dolphins would have gotten a steal, but of course...

I predict Jermaine Grace is going to eventually beat out Duke Riley for that starting spot opposite Deion Jones

Deion Jones is the middle linebacker. Beasley and Campbell are the OLB. Duke is the backup to Campbell. Hope Grace finds a spot with the team but he aint starting for the Falcons.

Advertisement
Deion Jones is the middle linebacker. Beasley and Campbell are the OLB. Duke is the backup to Campbell. Hope Grace finds a spot with the team but he aint starting for the Falcons.

correction he'll beat out Campbell and Duke opposite Vic Beasley

Grace Could get in sub packages but is not starting.
AQM will make the team and I think play meaningful snaps, he's having a great Preseason.

Grace will have a chance to play special teams and add some quality depth. But you haven't watched a lot of Falcon games if you think he's replacing DeVo.

Big Saints fan, and excited about AQM's potential in New Orleans. We've needed somebody on the edge opposite Cam Jordan since Junior Galette flamed out. That role is his for the taking right now.

Advertisement
Grace will have a chance to play special teams and add some quality depth. But you haven't watched a lot of Falcon games if you think he's replacing DeVo.
I think he may work himself into some subpackages, as I've said in other threads. His coverage skills are excellent. He's flashed them already.

Sidenote:
I love the way the falcons are building there defense. SPEED SPEED SPEED everywhere.

Advertisement
Doesn't make sense to me, how the Phins hardly draft guys from The U.. The U constantly puts players in the league and more times than not, they turn out to be the top player at their respected position on the team. All the Phins have to do is send a Scout to monitor these guys, it's in our own backyard.

He was doing very well. Read he's nursing a minor hamstring injury in last week. Would be surprised if he doesn't make team or land on practice squad. Dolphins would have gotten a steal, but of course...

Doesn't make sense to me, how the Phins hardly draft guys from The U.. The U constantly puts players in the league and more times than not, they turn out to be the top player at their respected position on the team. All the Phins have to do is send a Scout to monitor these guys, it's in our own backyard.

Off the top of my head, in only the last some odd years, here are just some of the players whose value I really liked and they could have grabbed at a fraction of their worth:

Brandon Linder
Rayshawn Jenkins
Allen Hurns
Anthony Chickillo
Denzel Perryman
Jermaine Grace
Clive Walford
Ladarius Gunter
Danny Isidora

Basically, if you played for Al Golden and you were an NFL prospect, he owes you hundreds of thousands of dollars. Even if only a handful of those players started for the Phins, they'd have a much more valuable roster than they currently own.

Advertisement

Off the top of my head, in only the last some odd years, here are just some of the players whose value I really liked and they could have grabbed at a fraction of their worth:

Brandon Linder
Rayshawn Jenkins
Allen Hurns
Anthony Chickillo
Denzel Perryman
Jermaine Grace
Clive Walford
Ladarius Gunter
Danny Isidora

Basically, if you played for Al Golden and you were an NFL prospect, he owes you hundreds of thousands of dollars. Even if only a handful of those players started for the Phins, they'd have a much more valuable roster than they currently own.

this is what was criminal about his tenure. his unwillingness to make adjustments to accommodate his players' strengths cost them big money. there should be a negligence cause of action for this ****!.

Brandon Linder
Rayshawn Jenkins
Allen Hurns
Anthony Chickillo
Denzel Perryman
Jermaine Grace
Clive Walford
Ladarius Gunter
Danny Isidora

this is what was criminal about his tenure. his unwillingness to make adjustments to accommodate his players' strengths cost them big money. there should be a negligence cause of action for this ****!.

Miami under Golden was like the Ross/TJ Maxx of the NFL......quality players on the cheap.

As a bucs fan I feel your pain. At least we got a magic kicker though.

Advertisement
Back