Off-Topic Have you or someone you know had an NDE or other supernatural experience?

2017 game against ND @ Hard Rock.

I saw a man fly.

college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Super natural experience, absolutely.

It’s the reason why I fully immersed into Alchemy & the esoteric sciences; It’s why my memory recall is so strong.

Once you figure out this one fundamental truth about Life/Death, Reality/Spirit & the immaterial world, you can solve practically any obstacle that’s put in front of you & you’ll never look at life the same again...

View attachment 189406

View attachment 189407
@Liberty City El — can you PM me? Would love to learn more

Yes. My step-father was in a terrible car accident. An intoxicated, unlicensed illegal immigrant who bought the car 2 hours earlier, crossed the center line and hit his car head on. It killed his first wife and daughter. My dad had very severe injuries was in surgery for over 8 hours. During surgery his heart stopped and they began try to bring him back. These are facts documented in his medical records. They got his heart back, finished surgery and after 8 months he left the hospital. Obviously, he didn’t talk about this with my mom or me other than to say it was extremely difficult.

When I was about 12 I had an unusual experience I was sure that I heard someone talking to me who could not be talking to me. She warned me to watch out for a hazard I had not seen. I told him about my experience and how it scared me. He told me I needn’t worry. He then very calmly told me that when he was on the operating table he “died” and floated up to the top of the room. It was like very bright clouds made up the ceiling not plaster. While there he could see what the doctors and nurses were doing. He could describe the defibrillator and how they used it. He knew which doctor did the shocking and which nurse helped. While hovering he “felt” a long deceased uncle float next to him. He really didn’t know that uncle because he died when dad was very young. He told him that it wasn’t his time. He told him that he would “guide“ his wife and daughter. He then felt like he was sucked back into his body. When he woke up 4 days later he knew his wife and daughter had died but his two sons had survived too. We talked about this a couple more times and he knew there was an afterlife. I was with him when he died at 94 and he was at peace and talked to his “guides” briefly before he stopped breathing.

Every word above is true.

Advertisement
I recall when watching Behind the Music for Motley Crue, the guitar player has been legally pronounced dead twice? Might want to send him an email.
Nikki Sixx, the bassist. He has said he's died twice by overdose. One time on the way to the hospital and another where they threw him in a garbage pile after trying to restart his heart by beating him in the chest with a baseball bat. Gives the song Kickstart my heart It's meaning.

Advertisement
Back