Off-Topic Have you or someone you know had an NDE or other supernatural experience?

Advertisement
Super natural experience, absolutely.

It’s the reason why I fully immersed into Alchemy & the esoteric sciences; It’s why my memory recall is so strong.

Once you figure out this one fundamental truth about Life/Death, Reality/Spirit & the immaterial world, you can solve practically any obstacle that’s put in front of you & you’ll never look at life the same again...

355E5A6E-E930-4FD4-88FB-90D8C69FF84A.jpeg

BA6D962E-4A0F-46CA-BED8-67471006047B.jpeg

Advertisement

It’s the reason why I fully immersed into Alchemy & the esoteric sciences; It’s why my memory recall is so strong.

Once you figure out this one fundamental truth about Life/Death, Reality/Spirit & the immaterial world, you can solve practically any obstacle that’s put in front of you & you’ll never look at life the same again...

View attachment 189406

View attachment 189407

Yes. Here is my website: AGreaterReality.Com
I am almost finished with the Introductory Chapter to my new 4 volume book.

Anyone tried Ayahuasca? Before the ‘pandemic’ I was considering a trip to Peru.
Yes, and it is not as powerful as the other Contact Modalities such as an NDE, OBE, Astral Travel, or even UFO Contact Experience but the aftereffects are the same. It opens you up to understanding that you are an internal spiritual being living a temporary physical reality. We have two articles on DMT that will be published in my new book, A Greater Reality. Our website is: AGreaterReality.Com
The site is under construction but you will get an understanding if what the site eventually will focus on. The topics of Consciousness and the Contact Modalities.

View attachment 189406

3B69AE57-B082-4204-AF36-28CC82EC8F98.gif

Remember this one?

Do you by chance see a lot of mystical goat heads in things? Do I need to change animals after all these years?

Advertisement
Anyone tried Ayahuasca? Before the ‘pandemic’ I was considering a trip to Peru.
That would scare the **** out of me with the hallucinations and vomiting from what I recall George Noory or Art Bell talking about but I’m a motion sickness pussoir. @NDE is someone with the knowledge, experience and mindset to handle that and other things.

Yes, and it is not as powerful as the other Contact Modalities such as an NDE, OBE, Astral Travel, or even UFO Contact Experience but the aftereffects are the same. It opens you up to understanding that you are an internal spiritual being living a temporary physical reality. We have two articles on DMT that will be published in my new book, A Greater Reality. Our website is: AGreaterReality.Com
The site is under construction but you will get an understanding if what the site eventually will focus on. The topics of Consciousness and the Contact Modalities.
Your tolerance level for handling this stuff is sky high compared to the average person. Any pre-qualifying questions for @TemplarCane to gauge his ability to handle it or understand his experience with things?

I was going to post some goat heads but I believe they’re satanic symbols and I don’t want that smoke. I’ll start to look for a goat alternative. I want something with horns though. Do gazelles have horns?
Edit: yes, some do. The males I assume.

LCE is the….

293BFBA6-4CBD-4467-82DF-834FC5E10EE7.gif

???

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 189406

View attachment 189407
what all is posted here -- can you expound?

I recall when watching Behind the Music for Motley Crue, the guitar player has been legally pronounced dead twice? Might want to send him an email.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back